Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stop drinking the kool aid

washingtonredskinsno1

If you notice, none of the "perennially good teams", ie the Pats, Colts, have done anything in FA except sign back their own guys. I think that we are doing the right thing for a change. I also think that we did the right thing by hiring Zorn. I know it was not done right, and that can and should be criticized, but so far, I think he is showing that he doesn't plan on doing anything to hurt this team. He has hired quality assistants, taken an active role in player development, and has reached out to our fan base. Give the guy a chance. I mean, we had a Hall of Famer in here, who I love to death. And he made game costing mistakes. And we forgave him. Chill out and see what Zorn can do.

This guy is just trying to stir things up. I'm sick of guys like him not giving a rational explanation of why they think Jim Zorn will be a failure. To the OP put some thoughts together......I'm sure it will take awhile, and come back when you can prove your effing point.

:troll:

Yeah I dont [know] anything,

That's the smartest thing you've said in this thread.

And only 7 posts in and you're NNTed. :doh:

He shoulda promoted GW at the very least thats all im saying

Exactly how long are people going to ***** about this? I was a GW supporter too, but that was a long time ago.

the point of this thread is that im sick of most skins fans content with what we did this offseason. Im not, im sick of losing, and I see another losing record next season.

Friend, the offseason JUST started. Did? Good Lord, you sound like the season is beginning tomorrow. :doh:

If you expect better around here than you should expect better than snyder hiring a qb coach for OC than say oh well, nobody else he can be HC. Thats garbage!!! He shoulda promoted GW at the very least thats all im saying

If that's all you're saying, why didn't you say it? And why didn't you say it months ago in the multitude of similar threads?

Explain why Zorn isnt a good head coach? Maybe cause he hasnt even been an OC yet and even good OC's dont become good HCs all the time; not guaranteed. What make you think hes gonna be good is the real ? kool aid drinker?

What makes you think Williams will be a good HC ?? He tried it once and failed.

Explain why Zorn isnt a good head coach? Maybe cause he hasnt even been an OC yet and even good OC's dont become good HCs all the time; not guaranteed. What make you think hes gonna be good is the real ? kool aid drinker?

That makes no sense. Greg Williams was a horrible head coach. Why would you say you wanted him then?

Is it better to promote someone who has already failed then to hire someone who has promise?

Im looking out for the good of the team; everyones getting mad at me cause they know Zorn sucks and isnt the answer and they dont want to admit it. If im wrong im wrong time will tell

lol, noone is mad at you, we just want some reasons for your opinion.

Zorn was a great QB coach. He has a great offensive mind. Will he be a good HC? Who knows. But I do know I would reather give him a shot then Mooch, Williams, Green, or the old giants coach (whose name escapes me. SHows how much I liked him)

I was also one who was upset with us being inactive so far, but seeing a few names of those who could be cut, and looking a bit harder at the draft, I am now a believer in what we're doing. My thread, kinda like yours but with an actual point, stretched about 18 pages in length. Haha!

We'll be fine this season.

And remember this, Andy Reid was also a QB coach when hired.

Im looking out for the good of the team; everyones getting mad at me cause they know Zorn sucks and isnt the answer and they dont want to admit it. If im wrong im wrong time will tell

Please don't tell me that I think Zorn sucks & isn't the answer. Since when do you speak for ALL Redskins fans ?????

The players wanted Greg, not saying he would be good; think hes better than to start over with an unknown and unproven QB coach

and the players in NY wanted TC fired. How did that work out since the GM decided to keep him on.

I was also one who was upset with us being inactive so far, but seeing a few names of those who could be cut, and looking a bit harder at the draft, I am now a believer in what we're doing. My thread, kinda like yours but with an actual point, stretched about 18 pages in length. Haha!

We'll be fine this season.

And remember this, Andy Reid was also a QB coach when hired.

I do give you credit, atleast your post had facts & points in it. :cheers:

Now you're just making assumptions. I don't know anything. I don't know whether or not Zorn is or isn't the right decison. I do know something though, Vinny and Snyder obviously saw somthing in him to make the decision to bring in a qb coach who's never been a hc before.

Do everyone around here a favor and just sit back, take a few more sips of your bottle, and then try putting a few rational explanations together as to why you feel the way you do!:2cents:

My money says you won't be able to.:doh:

What makes you think that GW would have been any better?

No you're not. You're a TROLL. :troll:

We don't know Zorn will suck or be great any more than you do. You claim we're drinking koolaid then you say claim that Mooch and GW would have been soooo AWESOME. Why is your crystal ball any better than ours?

At least you didn't say Fassel.

"time will tell" - second smart thing you've said oh wise master of nothing.

this is my first of many truthfull great threads; hail to the redskins!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :laugh:

Archived