Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

my pre-draft predictions on playoffs

moss1981

Considering that FA didn't really help the big teams here's how i see the playoffs next year

NFC EAST CHAMPS: Dallas 11-5

NFC CENTRAL: PACKERS 9-7

NFC WEST: SEATTLE 10-6

NFC SOUTH: SAINTS 9-7

NFC WILD CARDS

REDSKINS 10-6

GIANTS 10-6

AFC EAST: PATS 11-5

AFC CENTRAL: BROWNS 9-7

AFC SOUTH: JAGS 12-4

AFC WEST: CHARGERS 13-3

AFC WILDCARDS

COLTS: 11-5

TITANS:9-7

NFC East Champs- Dallas at 12-4

NFC West Champs- Seattle at 10-6

NFC South Champs- NO at 11-5

NFC North Champs- GB at 9-7

Wildcard- TB at 9-7 and Washington at 8-8

AFC North- Cleveland at 11-5

AFC South- Indy at 13-3

AFC West- SD at 12-4.

AFC East- NE at 11-5

Wildcard- JAX at 11-5 and Pitt at 10-6

I would love a wildcard berth.

I think the Browns will win more than 9 games and I actually think that JAX overtakes Indy this year in the AFC South. My jury is out on Green Bay until I see AR play. I might take the Vikes or the Bears to bounce back in that division.

Considering that FA didn't really help the big teams here's how i see the playoffs next year

NFC EAST CHAMPS: Dallas 11-5

NFC CENTRAL: PACKERS 9-7

NFC WEST: SEATTLE 10-6

NFC SOUTH: SAINTS 9-7

NFC WILD CARDS

REDSKINS 10-6

GIANTS 10-6

AFC EAST: PATS 11-5

AFC CENTRAL: BROWNS 9-7

AFC SOUTH: JAGS 12-4

AFC WEST: CHARGERS 13-3

AFC WILDCARDS

COLTS: 11-5

TITANS:9-7

Are you assuming that Collins take over sometime during the season? Are you also assuming that another Redskins' player dies and you rally around that?

You guys are NOT a 10-6 team.

NFC East Champs- Dallas at 12-4

NFC West Champs- Seattle at 10-6

NFC South Champs- NO at 11-5

NFC North Champs- GB at 9-7

Wildcard- TB at 9-7 and Washington at 8-8

AFC North- Cleveland at 11-5

AFC South- Indy at 13-3

AFC West- SD at 12-4.

AFC East- NE at 11-5

Wildcard- JAX at 11-5 and Pitt at 10-6

LOL!!! So you're predicting both the Giants and Eagles finishing not only worst than the Redskins but with a sub .500 record?

Please explain and based on something intelligable---meaning, not the typical poisoned Kool-Aid induced homerism.

LOL!!! So you're predicting both the Giants and Eagles finishing not only worst than the Redskins but with a sub .500 record?

Please explain and based on something intelligable---meaning, not the typical poisoned Kool-Aid induced homerism.

Dear Pot,

You are black. Please be intelligent.

Love,

Kettle

Dude, you questioning anyone's intelligence when all you have to say is "not as much trouble as you are with Campbell" is a joke.

I think this will be the hardest off-season to predict records. With a new coaching staff, and new offensive staff, you figure the skins will struggle at least the first half of the year.

The Birds have shown that they bounce back following a losing year. They are healthy and should win some games.

The pukes have done nothing to indicate that they can't win 10-12 games. Winning in the playoffs is another matter.

The Giants are the only team that I think are an easy call. They should go around 10-6 and make the playoffs just like the last couple of years. Injuries always seem to plague them, however, so that could be a factor.

All that said, who the heck knows because every year at least one team faults for a variety of reasons. If any of the QB's go down only the skins have a reliable backup.

Are you assuming that Collins take over sometime during the season? Are you also assuming that another Redskins' player dies and you rally around that?

this is the 2nd post that I've read from you today referencing the ST tragedy in a less than tasteful manner. What's your problem? This is bush-league garbage....

this is the 2nd post that I've read from you today referencing the ST tragedy in a less than tasteful manner. What's your problem? This is bush-league garbage....

I have PMd the proper people about this. Dont worry, he won't be doing that for much longer.

I agree, lack of taste. I am assuming you are a Vikes fan. If you are, your team does not have a QB. You have a good team that will finish around what you finished last season unless you upgrade that position.

To say that the only reason the Skins made the playoffs last year, is because their best player died, is very ignorant and sellfish.

I'll bight my tounge and leave it at that, because you most likely won't be around much longer.

I have PMd both TK and Jumbo about this guy.

Cool. Thanks man. I still don't know who all the mods are, lol.

Anyways, let's all get back to the topic and not let that piece of crap succeed in hijacking this thread.

I would make a prediction on the successes of next year's teams, but I don't think it is prudent since we haven't had the draft yet, and draft picks obviously have the potential to turn a team around.

Onceler1, the OP is simply providing his prediction. How are you so confident that this WONT happen? Can you predict the future? No. So the way I look at it is anything is possible, so shut both pairs of your pink lips because nobody wants to hear it from you anymore

Onceler1, the OP is simply providing his prediction. How are you so confident that this WONT happen? Can you predict the future? No. So the way I look at it is anything is possible, so shut both pairs of your pink lips because nobody wants to hear it from you anymore

That dude is a troll and got kicked off the site yesterday. That's why the green dot next to his name isn't glowing like it is yours, he's offline, in this case permanently.

Archived