Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randy Moss to sign new contract with Pats

morpheusmeyers

According to PFT, Randy Moss is about to sign a new contract with New England. Here's the link...

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

MOSS DEAL DONE

A league source tells us that the Patriots and receiver Randy Moss have agreed to a new contract. Per the source, the deal is for three years, $27 million.

The contract hasn't been signed, and the language is being finalized.

It's unknown how much of the deal is guaranteed, signing bonus, etc.

Looks like one more receiver is now off the market. Or will be very soon.

I also read that we will be contacting Hackett this week, to bring him in for a visit.

I mean come on there was never really a chance that Moss was going to come to the skins. Yes would have been nice if by some miracle the skins after having done nothing in FA landed the best receiver on the market, but not surprised at all that this happened. I mean also the Patriots had to do this...or Brady would have had a fit. So now that this is over, we can actually concentrate on real possibilities to improve the team.

it has been for over an hour....

the free agency posts in here are really ridiculous

This wasn't really Redskins news but I posted the link because there have been a few "should we get Moss" type of threads.

Since Moss is the big fish FA and we're in the market for a receiver, I thought it was worth posting even if we didn't have a real chance of obtaining Moss.

Let's see what happens with Hackett this week.

the free agency posts in here are really ridiculous

Not really..If there has been talks about us signing someone, or alot of people want a certain player then I think its fine to post in this Stadium forum if they sign with a new team..Its not like we have any signings to talk about.

That wasn't going to happen..Believe me, be glad Randy Moss didn't go to the cowboys..Because if he did, you would see 25-30 TD catches between the 2.

I mean I'm extremely glad that he didn't go to the Cowboys either...however i think there would have been a lot of potential for major problems. I mean can anyone actually see to such big personalities as TO and Moss coexisting? They both need to be the number one receiver, so I just think we would have had another TO meltdown with him doing crunches in his front yard by the end of the season.

I mean I'm extremely glad that he didn't go to the Cowboys either...however i think there would have been a lot of potential for major problems. I mean can anyone actually see to such big personalities as TO and Moss coexisting? They both need to be the number one receiver, so I just think we would have had another TO meltdown with him doing crunches in his front yard by the end of the season.

I agree, with those two giant egos and a weak head coach that would not discipline them, would have been a fun show to watch!

No surprise. Happy to know he's out of division and out of conference.

Got to love all of the rumors that were out there. Not one was accurate.

Yea I feel like he was just pulling the pats chain a bit by saying he was considering other offers. There was no way he was ever gonna leave. And I am VERY glad he will not be in the division. I was at the pats game this last season and I don't think I could see moss against the skins twice this year. :doh:

Archived