Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should Redskins keep Reche Caldwell ?(merged & M.E.T.)

Redskins4ever

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

We should try but I do want the team to develop Mix and/or at least have the chance to try to work him in some packages at some point soon. So far there is nothing not to like about him. He has the size we all agree we need and the heart and motivation appears to be there also.

We should try but I do want the team to develop Mix and/or at least have the chance to try to work him in some packages at some point soon. So far there is nothing not to like about him. He has the size we all agree we need and the heart and motivation appears to be there also.

yep i do agree with you. we need to get a WR in mid round of the draft in order to develop him for the future. We donot want to put all the pressure on a young WR to come in a be the star of the team.

We have some good prospects allready in the roster, Mix and Mccullen. Plus We have Epsy that could be given the opportunity to see if they can contribute to the team.

That is right, last year Caldwell was not given alot of opportunities. the ones that he did receive, he did really well.

So i hope the coaches give him a chance to play the whole season. that way it wont put alot of pressure on the player that drafted to come in and produce right away.

i think we have 3 good receivers.

I'm coming to the party late here, but MSF is an idiot for even suggesting all former Patriots shouldn't be on this team. This will be short, but I have to say:

a) playing in the NFL is every young football player's dream. should Caldwell or any other former player threw up his hands saying I don't believe in this stuff, release me. get real!!! for some guys playing for the Pats was there only chance (i.e. long term deals, rookie contracts, undrafted rooks)

B) secondly, while there is smoke and admittedly some fire, the extent of player involvement has been less than clear up until this point.

c) Reche Caldwell in particular is a very good WR. Not a #1 or possibly #2, but he's a very good #3. I've watched the guy since he was a Gator. He's fast, has very good hands, and from most accounts seems to be a team guy.

Archived