Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Can Still Make Moves In Fa.......

dent19

We can really get out of cap hell by not adding to it, improve where we need help, and add some depth. Some on this board arent happy no matter what we do. For the first time in years we have not been the first to signed any of the big names and went deeper in debt. If the Front Office finally got thier wits about them, we may have a great off season. But we still have work to do............

BY POSITON...

QB

Either of these guys could be a good third choice at QB. We may be able to get a guy in the late rounds of the draft.

Ryan Fitzpatrick QB RFA 6'2" 225 3rd Season Bengals --

Quinn Gray QB UFA 6'3" 254 4th Season Jaguars --

RB

Not sure what we will do at RB. CP is our horse, but will he stay healthy and will Betts be enough. Also do we keep Roc.

Michael Turner RB UFA 5'10" 237 4th Season Chargers --GONE to ATL

Mewelde Moore RB UFA 5'11" 209 4th Season Vikings -- Health issues?? SIGNED with STEELERS

Julius Jones RB UFA 5'10" 208 4th Season Cowboys --

WR

We really need a #1 type #2 or solid a #2 to spread the feild and or own the middle.

Randy Moss WR UFA 6'4" 210 10th Season Patriots --#1 :notworthy BACK TO PATS

D.J. Hackett WR UFA 6'2" 208 3rd Season Seahawks --#2

Aaron Moorehead WR UFA 6'3" 200 5th Season Colts --

Malcom Floyd WR EFA 6'5" 225 2nd Season Chargers --

TE

If Cooley should ever need a breather how could you say no to this guy???

Ben Utecht TE RFA 6'6" 251 4th Season Colts --:notworthy

Jerramy Stevens TE UFA 6'7" 260 6th Season Buccaneers -- Just because he's there

DL

We need to get the presser on the QB, we should be able to get a few guys here really cheap...No way we can afford the first two .... but i can dream.

Albert Haynesworth DT Franchise 6'6" 320 6th Season Titans --:doh:

Jared Allen DE Franchise 6'6" 270 4th Season Chiefs --:doh:

Trevor Johnson DE RFA 6'4" 270 4th Season Rams

Brian Young DE UFA 6'2" 290 5th Season Chiefs --

LB

Whats up with Rocky? How deap should we be?

Karlos Dansby LB Franchise 6'4" 250 4th Season Cardinals --:doh:

Brendon Ayanbadejo LB UFA 6'1" 228 5th Season Bears --RAVENS

Michael Boley LB RFA 6'3" 242 3rd Season Falcons --

DB

Springs may be out, Rogers may not be ready until the first week in the season, Smoot? We need to help th DL get the job done. Landry can only cover the whole field until they get a scheme aginst it.

Marcus Trufant CB Franchise 5'11" 197 5th Season Seahawks --:doh:

Eugene Wilson CB UFA 5'10" 195 5th Season Patriots--

Curtis Deloatch CB RFA 6'2" 217 4th Season Panthers--

Randall Gay CB UFA 5'11" 190 4th Season Patriots-- Gone to Saints

Will Demps S UFA 6'0" 208 6th Season Texans-- Texans

Travares Tillman S UFA 6'1" 205 7th Season Dolphins--(his wife and mine are good friends) :laugh:

Tank Williams S UFA 6'2" 223 6th Season Vikings-- Patriots

I dont enough about the OLINE guys to really make any reasonable choices.....

Jeremy Stevens is a walking rap sheet and a flat out idiot. No thanks.

Add Ty Law to CB's. Not sure if his ego will allow him to sign for less than a billion dollar signing bonus, even after being cut by the Chef's.

I still think that we are golden if we get Hackett and a CB that won't mind fighting for a starting spot.

Agreed... Stevens would be a ST player unless someone got hurt. Also if we needed height in RedZone (which we do) he would come in handy. He has speed and can stretch the field when needed.

I really think we can get Utech. He's a gamer.

I'm a lil split on Law... good pick if Springs is gone but if Rogers is ready then we dont need to pay top dollar for a Dime corner.

i love moss, but dont want him as a redskin.

Ben Utecht would be sweeeeet! and i think hackett is going to be a skin. ty law and randall gay should be skins... and oh yeah, resign reche! and the ex giant can back up reed. the rest should be the draft.

hail

Your lists are incomplete. Quinn Gray to be our #3? That's arrogant. Also' date=' Malcolm Floyd got resigned and Eugene Wilson is really more of a safety.[/quote']

I wish i could live my life just watching the FA market.......i try to correct as i can... please feel free to add any updates...

Gray would more likely fight for #2 and if JC slips would be A good replacement....

Searched SD site for news of Floyd.... Nothing as yet. please update with your source?

Archived