Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randy Moss interested in Cowboys Eagles and Jags?

SkinsAllDay34

How bad will the economy get?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. How bad will the economy get?

• Probably won't meet the technical definition of a recession.
    • Roughly equivalent to the 2001 recession. Mild and we're quick to recover.
    • More like the 1970's. Slow growth and inflation, but we'll get through.
    • 1930's all over again. A deep and protracted reduction in economic output. Grab your ankles.

According to someone on yardbarker.com Moss is interested in these three teams. The poster said Espn just announced it and said it was BREAKING NEWS.

Here is the link http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/BREAKING_NEWS_Randy_To_Eagles_Jags_or_Cowboys/175358

Hopefully its not true cuz the Eagles just got Samuel and the Cowboys will be scary and if it is true we got to get Roy Williams for a 2nd or CJ

Good, I hope he goes to the boys. A player who was on a team that just went 18-1 and is already looking to move is NEVER GOING TO BE HAPPY. The boys already have a player who is almost NEVER HAPPY. You put TO and Moss together on the same team and you get a situation where the whole is much much less than the sum of its parts.

Good, I hope he goes to the boys. A player who was on a team that just went 18-1 and is already looking to move is NEVER GOING TO BE HAPPY. The boys already have a player who is almost NEVER HAPPY. You put TO and Moss together on the same team and you get a situation where the whole is much much less than the sum of its parts.

If you put TO and Moss together, you'll have a pair of DB's killers. Then you have to add in Witten too. They'll do more damage to other teams, than their own.

Jones learned nothing from Parcells. Bill made the Cowboys over with draft choices and targeted moves for veterans at reasonable cost.

Jones picks up 33 year old Zach Thomas and is now after 31 year old Randy Moss for a big contract? :)

Over time he is going to undo all the good things that Jeff Ireland and Bill Parcells worked on the past 3-4 years.

Seriously-from a Cowboys fan, we have to be realistic-Owens and Moss on the same team would NEVER co-exist. I'm shocked the Jones' even gave second thoughts to it.

With that being said-who knows their intentions? With the WR market already drained out, maybe they're up to something, I dunno.

Jones learned nothing from Parcells. Bill made the Cowboys over with draft choices and targeted moves for veterans at reasonable cost.

Jones picks up 33 year old Zach Thomas and is now after 31 year old Randy Moss for a big contract? :)

Over time he is going to undo all the good things that Jeff Ireland and Bill Parcells worked on the past 3-4 years.

Yes and no-if anything, Bill and Ireland have misfired on our first day picks-we ALMOST made Spears our #1 in '05. Otherwise, Ware would be a stud for some other team.

I take from that article that Randy Moss is interested in going to those teams and that he wants 8-10 mil a year for 3-4 years. Moss or his agent need to stir up some interest I guess because teams don't seem to be knocking down his door offering 10 mil a year.

Maybe these teams are interested, but where is the source that says the actual FO of each team is actually interested and willing to shell out big money.

I hope we sign Randy Moss, or he stays out of the NFC East..And I hate how I see Redskins fans saying that they would like if Randy went to the cowboys because T.O and Randy would fight..But NO, if the cowboys have T.O and Randy Moss, their offense would be almost unstoppable, and I dont want to see that.

I hope we sign Randy Moss, or he stays out of the NFC East..And I hate how I see Redskins fans saying that they would like if Randy went to the cowboys because T.O and Randy would fight..But NO, if the cowboys have T.O and Randy Moss, their offense would be almost unstoppable, and I dont want to see that.

That's a very big "what if", speaking of TO and Moss fighting. The thing is, if they never fought...there would be no if, ands, or buts about the damage they'd do to a defense...it would just be a fact.

That's a very big "what if", speaking of TO and Moss fighting. The thing is, if they never fought...there would be no if, ands, or buts about the damage they'd do to a defense...it would just be a fact.

I agree..Which is why it annoys me that some Redskins fans say they wouldn't care if Randy Moss went to the cowboys.

I agree..Which is why it annoys me that some Redskins fans say they wouldn't care if Randy Moss went to the cowboys.

If it happens, they will win the NFC East. I really can't see any secondary holding them down. I mean, even on Madden, that would be cheating :laugh:.

If it happens, they will win the NFC East. I really can't see any secondary holding them down. I mean, even on Madden, that would be cheating :laugh:.

:laugh:

Well if they get Moss, we would have to get Chad Johnson..And it looks like me and you agree on that!

:laugh:

Well if they get Moss, we would have to get Chad Johnson..And it looks like me and you agree on that!

If we got Chad Johnson, our Offense would be in tact. Draft a player for the O-line, we'd be set on offense. Defense, grab a DE and CB. The only receiver I'd want out of the draft is Limas Sweed.

If we got Chad Johnson, our Offense would be in tact. Draft a player for the O-line, we'd be set on offense. Defense, grab a DE and CB. The only receiver I'd want out of the draft is Limas Sweed.

I agree with that..Really I just want us to get another WR through FA, or trade..Chad Johnson, Roy Williams, Randy Moss, DJ Hackett..1 of them, and draft defense and O-Line depth.

FYI-I'm more concerned about our OL. Late in the year, opposing teams' D just went jailbreak on us. You saw how the Eagles, your team, and the Giants in the playoffs contained our "Huidini" QB late in the year. And for that matter, with all the stock the Pats had in their WRs and TEs last year, even they couldn't cover up the deficiencies for their mediocre line.

Pt being that it all starts up FRONT-the QBs mechanics means ALOT-no time to throw = aweful mechanics = errant passes to his receivers. Lots of time = great mechanics = perfect throws to his receivers.

With that being said-I'm surprised by how everyone is raving over the Eagles overpaying Samuel(and assuming they get a stud WR, the pundits be already giving them the Lombardi Trophy before the season starts). Their OL is good, but they DO struggle in pass protection(and they have no depth to boot).

We need to stop BSing and get this dude.

I dont understand Snyder. He is willing to give up draft picks to get Chad Johnson,but he wont spend money to get moss?

There is NOBODY on this board that can tell me that we wont be better with Randy Moss. Dude is a ******* BEAST!!!!!!!!!

This dude is a playmaker.

Danny needs to land Redskins1 in this dudes back Yard.

Well I guess it will be that more satisfying when we beat them twice again. :)

Seriously-from a Cowboys fan, we have to be realistic-Owens and Moss on the same team would NEVER co-exist. I'm shocked the Jones' even gave second thoughts to it.

With that being said-who knows their intentions? With the WR market already drained out, maybe they're up to something, I dunno.

I doesnt look like we are going to go after anyone, i bet he and T.O. (O.D.) would fight over the ball. One of the two would end up kicking Homos A**.:dallasuck

Archived