Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

david carr released - backup option?

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

IMO i say nah...i want Billy Volek no matter what-screw collins he only did good because he knew saunders playbook like the back of his hand!

I agree Collins did know the playbook like the back of his hand, but he still had to make the play. There are plenty of QB's that know the play but can't deliver the ball. Collins knew the plays and made the play.

I figured this suggestion would come from someone that incorporated Brandon Lloyd into their Username... Earlier I said the Brian Gresie suggestion was the worst I'd ever heard. Congratulations you've re-claimed I dont know football at all award.

Well, we can't all be as smart as you so I do hope that you have patience with us.

Carr was without a doubt one of the biggest busts in quarterback history. He is terrible. We need Collins to resign, he has shown he can play. I will say this, had our offensive line been in top shape, we would have beaten the Hawks. Our line was just slam worn out in that game. Had all of our starters been healthy, lord knows how deep we could have made it this year.

Im just not digging Carr. I also dont like him as a backup. He just hasnt displayed any potential. What purpose would he serve? #2 QB? That would be a disaster. Project? We already know he cant play. No, we need a proven vet backup, and then a young project to work on.

In my FFL we have played with the idea of giving the guy that drafts David Carr an extra draft pick. That way we don't have to listen to that guy moan all season, "Why didn't you guys tell me how much this guy sucks?"

If we can work out some sort of deal like that in the NFL, and still be allowed to drop him before the season starts, then I'm all for it. :D

David Carr as backup? He can back right up out of Redskins park.
HAHA Great! If he ever had to play he would ruin any confidence the O-Line has. As he stands there waiting to get crushed and 5-6-7 seconds go by the O-Line would be screaming in their minds " just throw the damned ball." Then after he's sacked 12 times a game idots in the media would be screaming about how bad Carr AND the O-Line played. NO THANK YOU. :cheers:

Archived