Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN/Redskins.com: Redskins Release Lloyd (Merged & M.E.T.)

kansas-redskin

Most likely since there are serious implications for releasing BL, and Snyder wants to help his coach start well. He was thoroughly briefed on BL and made an informed decision. BL, I heard had a lot of problems in practice and that is much of the reason he did not get more on the field chances.

Thank F**K for that. #85 is no more, and NOT before time. The 'Skins finally release one of the biggest jerks ever to wear burgundy and gold; some time wideout, FULL TIME metrosexual, wanna' be music artist and general jack ass Brandon Lloyd. WTG Coach Z, he's been a bad apple since day one..... enjoy under-performing on some other schmucks team and turning the rest of your team-mates against you. Not often, if ever, i'd publicly say this about a Redskin, but GOOD F**KING RIDDANCE you over paid, under productive, lazy ass, self opinionated, (though hell knows why), arrogant sack of the preverbal..... make sure the door hit's you FIRMLY on the ass on the way out. Good news day to log onto. :wavetowel

Now, time to fill that #85 jersey with a certain C. Johnson esq. from Cinci..... make it happen Dan and Vinny, OCHO CINCO baby, that's what i'm talking about!

Hail.

I'm glad somebody finally asked...not that I didn't already know. :laugh:

Edited

Title

As for B-Lloyd? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! He was a solid contributer to this team! :( Thanks for the mem...... err, did he even play? I can't remember.

Oh yeah! He had one catch that I can remember of, that was negated by a penalty. And a poor attempt at breaking up a poorly thrown ball from Campbell. I remember it like it was yesterday. Good times!

He seemed to have the talent but, lacked either the drive to succeed or just doesn't care for football anymore. Either way... good riddance. :cheers:

Wow, got into this thread late...but I just gotta say I'm relieved over this cut. I was wondering if Lloyd would get a semi-fresh start under a new offensive staff, but now I don't have to perseverate about his anymore. yaaayyy!! Good luck to Lloyd as he continues his rap career elsewhere...

Archived