Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

uh.. we still have our 1st round draft pick, right?

big#44

Someone else made a thread asking the same thing. You might want to check the threads before creating one. The thinking right now is that it's just a mistake on their part.

Hail,

H

I understand, I checked but didn't see anything. I just thought it was odd. I went back and double checked, and they do show Minny at the 21st spot.

I understand, I checked but didn't see anything. I just thought it was odd. I went back and double checked, and they do show Minny at the 21st spot.

No problem, but you know how people get around here with duplicate threads.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=239540

Maybe Adam Schefter knows something no one else does...no wait, that's not possible! :)

Hail,

H

Must be a mistake. NOBODY trades picks before draft day! Not even us. That said, I'd like to see us trade down for a few extra 2nd and/or 3rd rounders. But not until draft day.

Umm...more like most people don't...we did in 2005 with the trade for the #25 pick for Jason Campbell. That's where all the Campbell rumors came from at the time, despite our proposed commitment to Ramsey at the time.

Link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A2217-2005Apr19.html

Redskins Swap Draft Picks

Washington Gives Up Three for Broncos' First-Round Choice

By Jason LaCanfora

Washington Post staff Writer

Wednesday, April 20, 2005; Page D01

With most NFL analysts believing this weekend's draft is one of the weakest in memory, the Washington Redskins yesterday surprisingly traded their No. 1 pick next season and two other picks to the Denver Broncos for the 25th overall selection Saturday...

Also, we traded up in 2000 to have the number 2 and 3 overall picks before the draft, which we then used to select LaVar and Samuels.

Umm...more like most people don't...we did in 2005 with the trade for the #25 pick for Jason Campbell. That's where all the Campbell rumors came from at the time, despite our proposed commitment to Ramsey at the time.

Link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A2217-2005Apr19.html

Redskins Swap Draft Picks

Washington Gives Up Three for Broncos' First-Round Choice

By Jason LaCanfora

Washington Post staff Writer

Wednesday, April 20, 2005; Page D01

With most NFL analysts believing this weekend's draft is one of the weakest in memory, the Washington Redskins yesterday surprisingly traded their No. 1 pick next season and two other picks to the Denver Broncos for the 25th overall selection Saturday...

Also, we traded up in 2000 to have the number 2 and 3 overall picks before the draft, which we then used to select LaVar and Samuels.

You are right sir! I stand corrected.

Archived