Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can Darrell Green stiil PLAY?

LightenupSandyBaby

After watching Darrell :notworthy on TV the other day. I was thinking that he still looks like he can play in the NFL. I wonder how fast he can run the 40? I would bet my car ( not my house ) that he can still play and contribute if he really wanted to :applause: . What do you think?

I bet my car and house he wouldn't want to. I bet John Elway could still play QB, and Jerry Rice WR. But honestly who cares? They are retired.

He was 48 on Friday (15th Feb) so I'm not sure he'll entirely appreciate you putting him forward to play. Let him reminsce and enjoy looking back on his playing career. Let him get on with the next chapter in his life :doh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thats 48 of em...the same age as Darrell and the same number of Beers that you've apparently had today before posting this.

Louis Prima: With all the great players playing ball right now, how well do you think you would do against today's pitchers?

Ty Cobb: Well, I figure against today's pitchers I'd only probably hit about .290

Louis Prima: .290? Well that's amazing, because you batted over .400 a... a whole bunch of times. Now tell us all, we'd all like to know, why do you think you'd only hit .290?

Ty Cobb: Well, I'm 72 ****ing years old you ignorant son of a *****.

After watching Darrell :notworthy on TV the other day. I was thinking that he still looks like he can play in the NFL. I wonder how fast he can run the 40? I would bet my car ( not my house ) that he can still play and contribute if he really wanted to :applause: . What do you think?
Perhaps in a wheelchair...

:jk:

Archived