Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I still think Zorn could be fired before the first game

GibbsRedskin

I'm telling you, Coach and Danny/Vinny will get into a rift over the draft or player signings, and Zorn will get canned. If the team looks horrendous in practices, scrimmages, or pre-season, I think Zorn will be gone too.

I maintain my prediction that Greg Blache will be coaching the Redskins for our first game of the season.

The Skins could look "nightmarish" in practice and pre-season, and there's no chance coach Zorn would be fired. You gotta remember that Snyder has decided to roll the dice with the Zorn hire (which I think was a good move by Snyder), and by firing Zorn before the first game would make Snyder look even worse to the national audience. I am sure Snyder would be aware of this too. No, Dan is gonna give Zorn at least 1 season, and see what kind of coach he can be....

GibbsRedskin stop picking fights around here. You aired your opinion earlier and we discussed. Most people disagree with you, accept that and stop coming back weekly with the rehashed theory. Getting banned was light, welcome to the NNT club this time.

He's not picking a fight and the guy calling him stupid should get a time out. Sorry man but not everyone's opinion is going to be popular. I happen to disagree and think Zorn will get at least a year but if it goes badly I don't doubt for a second he'll be canned.

He's not picking a fight and the guy calling him stupid should get a time out. Sorry man but not everyone's opinion is going to be popular. I happen to disagree and think Zorn will get at least a year but if it goes badly I don't doubt for a second he'll be canned.

BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS?!!!

How do you guys not see that this guy is just a troll trying to get attention?

I can understand saying we'll fire Zorn right at the end of next season, or after 8 games, or something like that, but BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS?!!!

I would bet anything in the world that that doesn't happen. It's not even, like, possible.

I'm telling you, Coach and Danny/Vinny will get into a rift over the draft or player signings, and Zorn will get canned. If the team looks horrendous in practices, scrimmages, or pre-season, I think Zorn will be gone too.

I maintain my prediction that Greg Blache will be coaching the Redskins for our first game of the season.

You are so wrong! I don't even know where you got this idea.

Why?

Cuz Zorn is under a 5-year contract, and his bringing in assitants and and an O-coord. If you fire Zorn before the season even starts, then you have to woory about the assistants. You also have to worry about what kind of message it sends to fire a guy you chose over more-qualified candidates, and not having the patience to wait and see what the product looks like in the regular season.

Of course there is a chance. There is a chance JC throws for over 5000 yards this season, there is a chance Santana Moss has 150+ receptions. There's always a chance for anything. However, your prediction is not feasible whatsoever. If you don't like Zorn, then simply say so, making a prediction that is highly, highly unlikely to happen because you are upset doesn't make you look like your putting full thought into this. And it certainly doesn't help this is a repeat thread from one you previously created and could have bumped up.

Archived