Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tyree's Catch-Greatest EVER???

WashingtonFederals

pg2_a_tyree_300.jpg

Best Clutch catch in SB history!

Considering the situation. It was 3rd and 5. If he doesnt make this catch, the Patriots might have won another superbowl. It is the greatest play of all time though in SB history (includes Eli's great escape). Catch, its one of the best.

I like this one more

He should have caught it right to begin with. He got lucky mostly.

If you count college this is the greatest catch ever. http://youtube.com/watch?v=53imC4zojfc

That wasn't even a catch. The entire ball hit the ground.

Anybody who thinks a juggling catch is one of the greatest ever needs to realize they are very overrated. IMO, it's easier to catch the ball when you tap it up then catch it, and it also means you didn't do your job right the first time around.

Tyree's catch was the best in Super Bowl history from all the highlights I've seen. Maybe Harrison's arm helped a little to prevent the ball from hitting the ground, but the fact that it didn't is just incredible.

He should have caught it right to begin with. He got lucky mostly.

That wasn't even a catch. The entire ball hit the ground.

Anybody who thinks a juggling catch is one of the greatest ever needs to realize they are very overrated. IMO, it's easier to catch the ball when you tap it up then catch it, and it also means you didn't do your job right the first time around.

Tyree's catch was the best in Super Bowl history from all the highlights I've seen. Maybe Harrison's arm helped a little to prevent the ball from hitting the ground, but the fact that it didn't is just incredible.

Seriously...catching a ball that was overthrown, pressing it against your damn helmet, all while being draped and tugged at by a safety...and with a minute left in the Super Bowl with your team behind. That's the epidome of "clutch catch" and I can't easily discount it from the "best catch ever" debate.

Archived