Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dan's Carbon Footprint

Norvitis

Dan has been dirtying the air as he dispatches twin corporate jets all over the country in his failed search for a coach. His carbon footprint is greater already than half the fans at FedEx produce in a year. Combine that with fact he clear cut a forest so he could see the river from his mansion and we not only have an incompetent owner but a fouler of the environment. Thanks, little guy.

Dan has been dirtying the air as he dispatches twin corporate jets all over the country in his failed search for a coach. His carbon footprint is greater already than half the fans at FedEx produce in a year. Combine that with fact he clear cut a forest so he could see the river from his mansion and we not only have an incompetent owner but a fouler of the environment. Thanks, little guy.

Wow dude I think Al gore is on channel 456 maybe you should watch that

:laugh: :laugh: are you kidding me? This is funny stuff. Now we have people hating Danny boy because he is destroying the environment flying his jet all over the country, thats awesome Norvitis.

You want fireworks? Go post this in the tailgate.

Better bring a cup. :D

Dan didn't get permission to cut those trees, so he didn't, but ya he's burning lots of the blood of patriots err gas, i mean.

Dan shouldn't have to get permission to cut trees down on his property. It's a sad world when in America the state can tell you what of yours you own and what of yours you don't.

I have heard of "happy hour," but now I think it has gone to "stupid hour." People are so dumb.

So I am "dumb" because I call oil the blood of patriots? The world's dwindling oil supply and increased demand has caused a national security issue with our country. Our entire economy and infrastructure is dependant on MOVING products. We have the greatest military force in the world, but without oil the planes, tanks, etc.. that provide all of us security will be piles of junk.

Seriously, got anything besides a lame one liner about happy hour? I need to be enlightened; after all it is stupid hour. So naturally it is your floor Mr Chairman.

So I am "dumb" because I call oil the blood of patriots? The world's dwindling oil supply and increased demand has caused a national security issue with our country. Our entire economy and infrastructure is dependant on MOVING products. We have the greatest military force in the world, but without oil the planes, tanks, etc.. that provide all of us security will be piles of junk.

Seriously, got anything besides a lame one liner about happy hour? I need to be enlightened; after all it is stupid hour. So naturally it is your floor Mr Chairman.

Yes. You're dumb.

Good you have had it acknowledged so perhaps you can become smart. If the content of your post was meaningful, a meaningful reply you might receive. Would it be good if 1920s era internal combustion engines was replaced by something new? Sure.

Go invent and quit crying.

Archived