Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dan's Carbon Footprint

Norvitis

Yes. You're dumb.

Good you have had it acknowledged so perhaps you can become smart. If the content of your post was meaningful, a meaningful reply you might receive. Would it be good if 1920s era internal combustion engines was replaced by something new? Sure.

Go invent and quit crying.

I'm all for inventing. But I don't see the government doing anything about it. If we ran out now, we would be screwed. It will take awhile. I just didn't think it was dumb or meritted an insult. It was a joke. But I don't think it was any more or less meaningful than any of the crap on here.

I'm all for inventing. But I don't see the government doing anything about it. If we ran out now, we would be screwed. It will take awhile. I just didn't think it was dumb or meritted an insult. It was a joke. But I don't think it was any more or less meaningful than any of the crap on here.

Shhh. This is a secret.

This is AMERICA.

The people who've invented every major thing in our history have not been the government. It's been PEOPLE. Your disgusting viewpoint has no place on THIS football board. You want to cuddle together with your equally disgusting brothers, go to the Tailgate where you rule.

You bring this ridiculous political stuff to this football board again, and you won't post again.

But, while you wander off, angry, do think about the premise that in America, people invent. People generate capital. People sell product. People change markets. If you're waiting for the government to change an oil based economy for you, you're living in the wrong country.

The beauty of capitalism. When we really "need" it the market will respond. Of course half baked policy by tree hugging liberals is not about doing something because it needs to be done. It is all about the INTENT.

Exactly, they have all ready come out with cars that get 300 mpg, and are affordable. The markets always respond. When Government gets involved, the process is slow, and usually fraud comes into play. Soon Oil will not become a huge deal as it is today.

true. I've always said that both Republicans and Democrats are evil. The Dems are worse because they make it seem like they want to help you while screwing you with pork barrell projects. Either way, it is true that capitalism will force the change and not common sense.

As George Washington thought, the two parties will split the country apart. My only problem with you is that you said that oil is the blood of Patriots, where I see freedom is the blood of Patriots.

Shhh. This is a secret.

This is AMERICA.

The people who've invented every major thing in our history have not been the government. It's been PEOPLE. Your disgusting viewpoint has no place on THIS football board. You want to cuddle together with your equally disgusting brothers, go to the Tailgate where you rule.

You bring this ridiculous political stuff to this football board again, and you won't post again.

But, while you wander off, angry, do think about the premise that in America, people invent. People generate capital. People sell product. People change markets. If you're waiting for the government to change an oil based economy for you, you're living in the wrong country.

Sarge is waiting in the Tailgate for this to be moved ;) :laugh:

As George Washington thought, the two parties will split the country apart. My only problem with you is that you said that oil is the blood of Patriots, where I see freedom is the blood of Patriots.

I should not have said it. I meant that there is a solid national secuirty issue to place troops where oil is. But you are correct, it is FREEDOM. And Art, I wasn't trying to be "disgusting" and this thread went off of football from the very first post which was not mine but the thread starter. The thesus being that Dan is not just a bad owner but burning much oil. It had nothing to do with football from the start

Shhh. This is a secret.

This is AMERICA.

Just beautiful....

I am a huge environmentalist....for selfish reasons (I love to kayak, hike, rock-climb, etc) I like clean air and water.

Also, the environment is a huge concern in a logical sense...we must be aware of what we are doing....just as smoking isn't a smart thing to do, because it pollutes the body and has repercussions...so does making our home "smoke."

But, this thread has no place here, and criticisms of Snyder in this regard belong on a different board....also, even though I love the beauty of this country and this planet and want it messed with as little as possible....I support Snyder and his use of his plane to look for coaches.

I should not have said it. I meant that there is a solid national secuirty issue to place troops where oil is. But you are correct, it is FREEDOM. And Art, I wasn't trying to be "disgusting" and this thread went off of football from the very first post which was not mine but the thread starter. The thesus being that Dan is not just a bad owner but burning much oil. It had nothing to do with football from the start

I diagree with that point, b/c we are actually getting less oil from Iraq, then we were getting before we got in. If we wanted a interest in Oil with troop intervention, we could have picked better targets than Iraq, like Venezuala.

I am a huge environmentalist....for selfish reasons (I love to kayak, hike, rock-climb, etc) I like clean air and water.

Also, the environment is a huge concern in a logical sense...we must be aware of what we are doing....just as smoking isn't a smart thing to do, because it pollutes the body and has repercussions...so does making our home "smoke."

But, this thread has no place here, and criticisms of Snyder in this regard belong on a different board....also, even though I love the beauty of this country and this planet and want it messed with as little as possible....I support Snyder and his use of his plane to look for coaches.

I'm not a environmentalist, but I understand the need to help the enviroment. I loss respect for someone like Al Gore (just a reference) because he basically has toxic waste behind his house, he tells us to walk, while he flies in private jets. Then he wants carbon credits, but he owns the company that would give us these "credits." So he would benefit from doing this.

Archived