Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL NETWORK SCHEFTER- G.WILLIAMS TO COWBOYS Segment?

RyansRangers

**** him. If he wants to go to The Cowboys, then let him go.

I'm not scared. We will run a whole new different O. The coawboys have faced our D 8 times in the last 4 years, its not like they dont know what we are going to do on d anyway.

If we execute on both sides of the ball, we will be just fine.

You know, I was talking with a friend and we brought up who I thought would be the head coach or the Redskins. I told him honestly I didn't know. However I also told him, wouldn't it be funny if Dan Snyder was playing everyone, just for fun and games, and told Greg Williams that he's the next coach, but he wants people to think he's searching hard for someone. After the Superbowl, when we have the press conference to announce the new HC, Greg Williams comes out, wouldn't it be hilarious?

Just saying, especially when I doubt it, but it would be a great joke on everyone.

Your kidding right?

If there are only 32 teams to work for and you get fired from one, you mean to tell me GW should exclude the Giants, Cowboys, and Eagles from his list just because? :rolleyes:

As for Gibbs, he did entertain the idea... he talked with Atlanta prior to coming back to the Skins.

GW will have more opportunities to coach elsewhere....choosing Dallas would be a stick in the eye of every Redskin alive.

If GW does go to the Cowboys, I will lose ALL respect for him. Any long time Redskin, who switches to become a Cowboy, is nothing more than mercenary.

Joe Gibbs would never even entertain such an idea, no matter how big the paycheck.

Yeah but let's get real Joe Gibbs is an anomaly among anomalies. There are very few if ANY true Redskins left like him.

You know, I was talking with a friend and we brought up who I thought would be the head coach or the Redskins. I told him honestly I didn't know. However I also told him, wouldn't it be funny if Dan Snyder was playing everyone, just for fun and games, and told Greg Williams that he's the next coach, but he wants people to think he's searching hard for someone. After the Superbowl, when we have the press conference to announce the new HC, Greg Williams comes out, wouldn't it be hilarious?

Just saying, especially when I doubt it, but it would be a great joke on everyone.

I was thinking the same thing. I have heard that Goodell asked Dan to keep everything low key until after the super bowl. What if he was told not to announce and GW has been keeping quite as well. Wishful thinking though.

Sure ..

IF he went to Dallass, then he would be able to read our defense simply because our defense will be presumably the same. However, Greg Blache may not run the same D against Dallass.

On the OTHER hand, since our offense will be completely retooled, HOW does THAT help the Crackgirlz?!

Does GW going to the Crackgirlz make ME angry? Sure. But I am not a coach in the NFL looking at going to the best program available. Like it or not, the .. (oh .. I'm gonna hate myself after typing this!) .. Crackgirlz are one of the premier teams in the NFL :puke: Jerruh has proven that he will do whatever it takes to win. So, you can't blame Greg for looking around.

**I** would never think of going to the 'girlz, but then **I** have been a Redskins fan since I was 5 years old.

Umm, Snyder is Redskin nation"sad" he makes the finale decisions who comes who goes. And if he does have a beef with Snyder why wouldn't he go to cowboys? Because of the fans?

No, because he claimed to be a Redskin who "despised" the Cowboys.

Look, I am old school. If GW's wants to become a Cowboy thats his choice, but in doing so he will loose my respect.

Archived