Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone been to Alaska before?

coldpacker

The latter.

Edit: That is a hell of a story! Sounds like a nightmare. I've never even heard of a glacier crevice. And that guy -- that angel -- that is wild.

Congratulations on surviving!

Apparently you are meant to do something special with your life...

Thanks.....that's so true......whenever I feel down about life in general, I just remember that supernatural experience, and the meaning that it provides.

A friend of mine offered me trip to Alaska b/c he works for their airline company.

I really want to go but i have no idea what i can do there... Has anyone been tehre before? if so, what is there to do in Alaska?

yea dude its real nice out there.ive been 3 times....it kinda depends what time of year you go, but if you like nature,thats your place.

many say its freezing up there, but it all depends when and where....when i went i arrived in anchorage the first time, we visited several other towns towards the south during summer and it was in the high 70s.....sun sets around 10 and rises again at 2 or 3. its real nice......

fishing, kayaking, hiking, whatever....the best thing i have done out there is take a helicopter out to one of the glaciers and walk around the glacier, its sweet.:D

Archived