Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ABC7: Mooch Sitting w/ Skins-NOT TRUE: YET (merged)

All i have heard is that mooch is a great salesman of himself and a "buddy buddy type" that snyder covets. i really think detroit was an aberation and that he will do great things here if hired:point2sky

So you are going off your gut feeling? I'm not knocking it, that is fine. To the untrained eye Mooch looks good. But I beg you just to google him and read some of the things about him and then compare it to what you read about Ron Meeks. I think you'll find that you won't want Mooch anymore.

You obviously know nothing of which you speak. Bet you don't know much about Ron Meeks do you? Here are some tidbits from his resume for you unknowledgeable ass.

Do you honestly not see how your posts become much more effective if you don't start them with your "Ha! Fools! Bow to my mighty football knowledge, which I will now bestow upon your 'unknowledgeable ass'!" disclaimer?

Everything you said following what I quoted above was a seriously good argument for why Meeks should be a serious candidate in our search, but you just looked like an angsty teenage girl when you start it with statements like that.

Do you honestly not see how your posts become much more effective if you don't start them with your "Ha! Fools! Bow to my mighty football knowledge, which I will now bestow upon your 'unknowledgeable ass'!" disclaimer?

Everything you said following what I quoted above was a seriously good argument for why Meeks should be a serious candidate in our search, but you just looked like an angsty teenage girl when you start it with statements like that.

I have noticed that is a trend around here. People have decided that the best way to have "discussions" around here is by putting other people down. At least he actually followed up with information. Most people dont even do that.

Just say no to Josh McDaniels. Im sorry cphil006...I just cant figure out your obsession with McDaniels over Mooch. Walsh's guys were mostly gone when Mooch took over by the way. Seifert had coached them and the DeBartolo thing had happened. The 9ers were in salary cap hell and Mooch had them winning anyway. Mooch is a good coach. His players have all loved him. McDaniels is a neophyte riding the tails of an allpro team with Tom fricking Brady at the helm.

Just say no to Josh McDaniels. Im sorry cphil006...I just cant figure out your obsession with McDaniels over Mooch. Walsh's guys were mostly gone when Mooch took over by the way. Seifert had coached them and the DeBartolo thing had happened. The 9ers were in salary cap hell and Mooch had them winning anyway. Mooch is a good coach. His players have all loved him. McDaniels is a neophyte riding the tails of an allpro team with Tom fricking Brady at the helm.

That's what impresses me most. They were doing well even when they got rid of most of the key players that got them to the SB in 94. I truly believe the redskins will be going through a similar salary cap experience. You can't just push back the cap over and over. Eventually it will catch up.

Don't scold me bro. If you took the time to read through the whole thread I was directing my comment to a particular poster that had called me out. You mighty big for your young britches son.

Don't scold me bro. If you took the time to read through the whole thread I was directing my comment to a particular poster that had called me out. You mighty big for your young britches son.

:whoknows: Take it or leave it, just thought I'd throw it out there. Your posts always have really good stuff in them, but a lot of times it gets lost in the condescending tone.

I have noticed that is a trend around here. People have decided that the best way to have "discussions" around here is by putting other people down. At least he actually followed up with information. Most people dont even do that.

Gone are the days where you could just embarass someone by educating them. You just can't "school," anyone anymore.

Archived