Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How does this effect your spending next season?

Riggins Seventy Chip

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

There's no way I would ever not go to the games whenever I have the chance and if we shake things up, I might need a new jersey or two, unfortunately. I don't feel very comfortable with the retro jerseys because I never really saw any of those guys play.

It's actually pretty funny when I really think about it, for all the Redskins merchandise I own, I have never spent a dime on it myself. It's all gifts and the tickets belong to my dad. I did spend $18 on beer at my last two games though out of my own pocket, $9 club level guiness.

That could all change soon if I'm confident in our future and actually go out and buy the authentic helmet Ive always wanted, that's $250 in Danny's pocket if I ever do it.

I will go out of my way to buy bootleg merchandise that looks authentic. I would rather give my money to real criminals in lieu of giving it to snyder. At least they work for a living. I will buy items off of ebay instead of the Redskin Store. I will not buy one beer in the stadium. Instead I will smuggle them in because I am a real criminal. I will not go to sick flags or johnny moppetts. I can get sick elsewhere. I will however continue to root for the Skins as I have for my entire life. I will continue to dislike the gints, the girls and the iggles but may soon pull for the rams and jaguars. And I will continue to put my 2 cents in when the mediots bad mouth my Skins. To think I liked snyder and cerratto 3 weeks ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived