Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This week should be focused on Darrell

acason5

It's a shame that our fanbase has to worry and fear for the future instead of being excited about the greatest Redskin of all time getting voted to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I've been looking forward to hearing the news that DG is going to the Hall for a long time now. Hopefully next Saturday will bring good spirits to all of us Redskins fans for a bit. Too bad all of our offseasons are way better than our on the field seasons. We are the undefeated champs of the off season unforturnately.

I totally agree. Fans are burning up the boards with nasty remarks based on every bit of speculation any hack wants to throw out there. Thriving on it!

Meanwhile the thread promoting Monk for HOF gets very few comments. No mention of the other two. This could be one of the finest moments in Redskin history (mulitple inductions) , and none of the "fans" seem to care.

Reminds me of the song "Dirty Laundry" from the 80's!

It should be focused on Darrell and Art, both of whom have a legit shot of making it in this year.

Darrel, Art and Grimm. All three who should be in the HOF without a doubt.

Would be nice if the front office had some semblance of being in touch with reality right now. Usually they would be all over this.

Personally, I can't wait to focus on some good Redskins news ... and I'm hoping that will be with at least two Redskins being voted into the HOF.

Isn't sad that if less than two are voted in it will still be a slap in the face to this organization?

Isn't sad that if less than two are voted in it will still be a slap in the face to this organization?

True that. I sure hope DG & AM both get in. If not, not only will it be a disgusting, disgraceful shame, but the funk here on ES will only get worse. :doh:

Archived