&

A mop

-------

1 hour 32 minutes later she walks through the door with:

Paint :doh:

M&M's ( empty ) :doh: :doh:

& tape :mad:

-----------------------------

She just pitched a fit and stormed out because I asked her to please get what I asked for :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm an @zz

To make a useful thread moments, post your gf/bf/spouses classic :doh: moments

What do you want us to say ?

"Hey, Brice loves his wife that forgets the two things she was supposed to go to the store for."

Congrats, we love her too. Once she warmed up the milk we probably wouldn't have been able to enjoy another 45 minutes or so of your company.

I need my quality time too ya know.

What do you want us to say ?

"Hey, Brice loves his wife that forgets the two things she was supposed to go to the store for."

Congrats, we love her too. Once she warmed up the milk we probably wouldn't have been able to enjoy another 45 minutes or so of your company.

I need my quality time too ya know.

oh that's it, everyone is gettin temp bans

Am I the only one wondering why he needs strawberry milk AND a mop? Kinda random pair of items, huh? :laugh:

Do you plan on spilling the strawberry milk or something? :laugh:

naaa....I wanted some milk and she needed to clean up the mess in the kitchen :laugh:

I guess this is the random thread of the night then/>??????/

oh that's it, everyone is gettin temp bans

haha. I'm just saying, ya know.

naaa....I wanted some milk and she needed to clean up the mess in the kitchen :laugh:

I guess this is the random thread of the night then/>??????/

You could have gone this route : http://www.nesquik.com/

Or helped cleaning up the mess...Wait... Why don't you already have a mop ?

:rotflmao:

I haven't laughed that hard in a long friggin time. :cheers:

Not to hijack KB, but you knew it would happen with this type of thread.

J, I really wish I was able to hang with you guys on Saturday. I know you guys are going to have a blast, and you have a great support system here with a lot of us. Much love bro.

Not to hijack KB, but you knew it would happen with this type of thread.

J, I really wish I was able to hang with you guys on Saturday. I know you guys are going to have a blast, and you have a great support system here with a lot of us. Much love bro.

Man, I wish you could be there too. You guys have carried me through this, and I'm truly grateful. :cheers:

Now, back to busting KB's chops.

Can you imagine spending the End Times chained to KB's furnace, and only being released long enough to go get the wrong stuff from the market? :laugh:

Man, I wish you could be there too. You guys have carried me through this, and I'm truly grateful. :cheers:

Now, back to busting KB's chops.

Can you imagine spending the End Times chained to KB's furnace, and only being released long enough to go get the wrong stuff from the market? :laugh:

Anytime J, anytime.

She's probably separating the egg whites, and making sausage links for breakfast right now.

She's probably separating the egg whites, and making sausage links for breakfast right now.

No ****.

KB: "Hey honey, have I told you in the last 10 minutes that the Apocalypse is coming?"

Mrs. KB: "Yeah. Can you tell it to hurry the **** up?"

Good stuff. Just what I needed tonight.

KB, I know you and your lady have been together for 5-6 years or so, but can you cook at all ?

And why didn't you pick up your own Strawberry Milk ?

Dude. Seriously. Can you not answer your own question? :laugh:

(lowering voice) *ahem* Yo, barkeep. Let's step it up with the strawberry milk, eh?

I wonder how many times he has stopped at the 7-11 and bought his own? "Oh. What? Nooooo....it's not for me....It's for the kids."

(lowering voice) *ahem* Yo, barkeep. Let's step it up with the strawberry milk, eh?

I wonder how many times he has stopped at the 7-11 and bought his own? "Oh. What? Nooooo....it's not for me....It's for the kids."

He's like Strike in Clockers, always with the Chocolate Moos.

I think he needs the mop cuz he always pours out some milk for Jesus.

Dude. Seriously. Can you not answer your own question? :laugh:

I'm an awful cook..... :laugh:

she=cooks, cleans, $$$, & skool

I= Post on es, school & work 4 days a week.... :applause:

she's a keeper

Archived