Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Collector's Sale At The Hall Of Fame Store Through Jan. 25th

TK

Even though they are as high as $954.00, i saw moss, cooley and portis gamers go for over $1500.00 -$2000.00 on ebay two weeks ago and they were 2005's.

Offered for sale, or sold? Searching back to Jan 1 doesn't show anything.

Point is, I can list a 20 year old Chevy Nova for $2,000, but that doesn't mean there's $2,000 of value there.

Not the best analogy, but you can see what I mean.

Offered for sale, or sold? Searching back to Jan 1 doesn't show anything.

Point is, I can list a 20 year old Chevy Nova for $2,000, but that doesn't mean there's $2,000 of value there.

Not the best analogy, but you can see what I mean.

i understand, they sold, there was a bidding war, i could be wrong about the time, it may have been december. They were all white and there was also a ramsey from 2003 but that went for much less of course

I guess in the great scheme of game jerseys, I'll always be a back-up. :(

that's funny, me too. Some people will pay, some won't. look at sean's jersey, before his death, there were some gamers of his going for $400.00 to $1000.00 in different auctions. Now there is one on ebay where the seller is asking $3,500. Those portis, cooley, etc. that were sold on the bay were during the playoff push, so that is probibly why they went so high. Even when they were on game exclusives for $1000.00 and up they sold. The thing about gamers is, when you have the chance to buy one, get it or else you may not get another chance, if you do you will either pay more through ebay or auction. Then again, the player could no longer be playing and it will end up on $50.00 rack. It's a gamble.

I acually own a B Lloyd game issued jersey, and one of his pratice jerseys. Being the guy who foolishy signed the bum to an exclusive memorabilia contract, I also have a box of custom style stiched jerseys too. I am just waiting for someone to wear his number that is worth a damn so I can switch out the nameplates.

I also have some Patrick Pamsey stuff cheap if anyone wants it!! LOl

Is the Killings the only jersey you bought today? Was there anything else good there worthy of noting?
Yes. And yeah, there was tons of good stuff. For example, who wouldn't want a white Randle El jersey, covered with dirt and grass stains, with a COA guaranteeing the jersey was worn on game day at a specific venue on a specific date, signed by the VP of Commerce for the Washington Redskins? But I simply can't afford to drop a grand on a friggin' jersey.

But the $50 jobs might be a nice entry level gamer for somebody to buy, even if they are no-name. The 2003's, for example, are unique because they have that GSS patch. No retail jersey has that patch. It's one of a kind.

But I can tell you right now, once you get one, you'll want to get a better one next year. And so on, and so forth. :)

I just got back from the Tysons Corner store. They have about 20 gamers there for $50 I bought one just because I wanted a "real" jersey for my collection of stuff, I don't know who this guy is/was but the jersey is so clean that if I smell it hard enough I can still smell the suck in it.

photo-3.jpg

photo-5.jpg

:rolleyes:

I just got back from the Tysons Corner store. They have about 20 gamers there for $50 I bought one just because I wanted a "real" jersey for my collection of stuff, I don't know who this guy is/was but the jersey is so clean that if I smell it hard enough I can still smell the suck in it.

photo-3.jpg

photo-5.jpg

:rolleyes:

Funny -- that's Albright's number. I got that same exact jersey this morning at Wheaton Plaza, white, '03, GSS patch, etc., except mine's a size 50 and it says Albright on the back. Cecere must have been cut in the summer. I know sometimes the players have to double up numbers because there's so many extras in the pre season.

It's still cool though. How many fans have a game jersey with a GSS patch? Not many. :)

Yeah the choices were very slim. They had a Grant, B. Jackson, White , and this Cecere. She said that some guy was there when she opened the box earlier and grabbed the Ramsey jersey right from her hands.

Was nice talking to the girl, she also was laughing because she said some guy called there yesterday and demanded to speak to Snyder, she said to try the front office and he said that he did and was put on hold forever. Then told her to take a message for him, she said she would and if she see's Dan she would give him the message, and it was just who he wanted for defensive coach. :laugh:

Archived