Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

World's Largest Pool

InsaneBoost

See, and this is why second and third world countries stay second and third world countries.

Juan: "Pablo, we've inherited 3000 acres of ocean-front property. What should we do now?"

Pablo: "I dunno, boss. Build a giant swimming pool?

Maybe when these developers get done with their little sea-side resort, they could build the world's largest sandbox in Egypt. Or maybe install the world's largest snowmaker on top of Mt. Everest. Or possibly a nice tropical garden in the middle of a friggin' rain forest.

Or maybe they'll just work out a plan to move African tribes even FURTHER from the water. :doh: ;)

Those aren't hotels. They're the buildings that house the pumps and filters.

those big arched things along the SIDES of the pool are hotels...I'm looking at the layout...

are ya talking about something else? :)

edit: no I was wrong.....some are apartments...

I wonder how much they are.....they don't give quotes online...sux

those big arched things along the SIDES of the pool are hotels...I'm looking at the layout...

are ya talking about something else? :)

edit: no I was wrong.....some are apartments...

I wonder how much they are.....they don't give quotes online...sux

It was a joke, bro. :doh:

But seriously, what kind of filtration system would you need for a pool that size? Holy crap.

Pacific%20Ocean.JPG

sorry, THIS is the worlds largest pool.

all that pool is doing is sucking in ocean water, pumping it through an abnormally large ditch, then pumping it right back into the ocean. so its nothing more than a man-made breaker system like what is set up outside venice, or in norway, or at some of the hotels on the pacific coast of mexico.

although....since they are pumping water from the pacific ocean through that monstrosity, then maybe they do get off saying that the pacific ocean is part of the hotels pool...

Archived