3.5 ypa

15 Receptions

156 yards

10.4 ypr

3 TDs total

Best game:

23/123/5.3ypa & 2 catches/64 yards and 2 TDs total

Against....New England (last year).

Has any player been so incredibly good/great in the regular season yet have mediocre numbers in the post season and still avoid criticism by the media? I love LT, but I just wonder why he's not been scrutinized more for his postseason performances.

Here's hoping he'll go 30/200/4tds this weekend!

PF

:whoknows: Everyone loves LT, and it's no secret that teams in the playoffs have keyed on him, which is why it's Rivers that has been coming up big in the playoffs instead.

He is the team. He carries them in the regular season and come playoff time opposing Defenses force the other players to beat by stacking 8 or 9 men in the box.

This IS why Rivers has been coming up big in the paloffs, but for them to beat NE LT, Rivers, and the SD Dfence will all have to have good games.

Because he has the record for touchdowns in a season and is the best running back in the NFL.

Only reason I brought it up was Marino is always criticized (and Manning up until last year) about never being able to do it in the playoffs, even though he was phenomenal in the regular season. Same with LT?

Only reason I brought it up was Marino is always criticized (and Manning up until last year) about never being able to do it in the playoffs, even though he was phenomenal in the regular season. Same with LT?

Big difference comparing QBs to RBs. Held at completely at different levels.

Hard to even name one RB people have complained about in the playoffs.

Archived