Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A question about lesbians

kameuh

Thanks for the replies all. Was just one of those situations you can find yourself in as it's a crazy world at times. A WTF moment to be sure.

And her girlfriend was prettier than her, but not by much. Not something to build a fantasy out of, in fact, not a pleasant mental picture at all.

My question doesn't even involve fighting. I want to know, if women are attracted to women and everything about a woman (soft skin, breasts, curves, hair etc) then why do lesbian women dress like men, cut their hair like men, act like men and attract other women who look like men? It sounds to me, they want the man, but not the penis and watching football part.

quote:

Why, thank you stwasm. People, especially women, need to understand that they cannot have their cake and eat it to

/quote:

Actually in the case of lesbians that is not true, they get to do both obviously :).

But its still 8pds of jaw and a mans 20 pound fist..... let it go...

Walk away...cuz she could probably kick your arse.

One thing, a close personal friend of mine got attacked by his ex-wife back when they were still married. She was a complete psycho (I've seen it for myself), and apparently she just flew into a manic rage and started swinging away. My buddy is no wimp, but he ended up just covering his face and vitals to keep everything from getting damaged. I told him he was a better man than I, cuz I would've belted her (even my wife agreed that would be justified in such a situation; of course, she would never do such a thing). Anyhoo...his point was that the way courts work, if he'd swung back even just defending himself, he would've gone to jail. Sad, but true.

Squares off to you like a man, and wants to fight whats a GUY in my situation, to do?

Walk away. Not because she deserves your descression, but because it's a fight you can not win. As my mother would say. If you kick her ass you have just beat up a girl, nothing anybody associated with you will find defendable either socially or legally. If she kicks your ass it's worse, you just got toasted by a chick.

Walking away is the best thing.

From my experience, lesbians like the one you dealt with are in constant fear that a real man will take away their lady.

Most of the time the manlier types are dating ladylike females that may still be into men.

An old co-worker of mine was telling me how she stole a girl away from a man. But things went sour and the girl eventually went back to the man. My co-worker was upset that a man had "taken away" her woman, which added even more vitriol to her man hating. But the hypocrisy of the matter didn't seem to hit her until I pointed it out, at which point she freaked out on me like a ten year old and stormed off.

Of course she could look like this.

portia4ad1.gif

In which case, I think wrestling her into submission is the only appropriate course of action. :)

ps - humor aside, I'm kind of disturbed by the level of venom in some of the postings here. Lesbians are people too, folks.

I have a question. Why do so many of you like to usethe word "dyke"?

I highly doubt if this thread was about gay men you'd use the word faggot. Why is dyke acceptable to you?

Fag...

:jk: :laugh:

I think you're joking, but I can't tell. Are you serious? :whoknows:

Archived