Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top of the list

Fletch_Lives59

Y'all KNOW who I will say.

I could not imagine him in any OTHER colors BEFORE he was drafted......and now that he has been here for 6 years....I can't imagine him wearing ANY other colors now.

He is A REDSKIN.

Awww bless.

Seriously though, he doesnt get many flashy plays but he IS the blue-collar, hard working type that we all seem to love on this board. I can't believe he hasn't had some recognition for for his efforts to be fair.

If Saunders stays, it has to be Todd Collins. You can draft a special teamer return guy in late rounds, and we need to get a young big WR rather than keeping fossils/older guys. I'd much rather see Mix given a shot even if it doesn't pan out than keep ancient guys on the downslope of their career.

QB is the most important position, period. You let Collins go, and JC isn't the answer or gets hurt, who do you have? And if Saunders stays, you can't just plug any veteran in cause his O is absurdly complex. IF SAUNDERS STAYS, Collins is far and away the most important FA to resign. We also need someone young with real potential to develop as a #3.

Archived