Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Gibbs Be Back Next Year? (Merged)

2006Skins

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Just realized that losing the coach also means we lose the team president. Does this mean that Snyder will hire a team president or will he clean house and start a new. I don't really know how all this affects scouting and personnel but if he does leave, I want a damn "real" football knowledgeable person to run this ship.

Gibbs isn't going anywhere.

Where do you people get this ****???????????

Before today, I thought this thread would be pointless, because he's said plenty of times he wants to fulfill his contract. But after his end of season presser, he doesn't sound so sure That he's coming back.

Please feel free to share the reasons for your opinions.

Before today, I thought this thread would be pointless.

For the last time....YES, Gibbs will be back to fulfill his contract.

Wise up.

I don't think Gibbs alluded to anything regarding being finished. He says the same thing every year regarding his status that he needs to sit down with Dan and discuss his situation. I think he likes to make Dan call the shots so he is recognized for keeping this group together. Dan will offer him an extension and we'll see old Joe back for at least one more year. As far as losing GW, there are a lot of good defensive coaches looking for employment right now, two of them are the Ryan brothers.

I personally think that Gibbs will be back. I don't know if that's me injecting my hopes onto my prediction, but I think he'll be back for at least one more season. I wouldn't blame in in the least if he walked away, as we have to keep in mind that this is an older man with several pressing health issues in his own family (grandson with cancer). I hope I speak for all Redskin fans when I say that we're going to love him no matter what he does. If he does leave us, I'd like to see Cowher as the next head coach.

I personally think that Gibbs will be back. I don't know if that's me injecting my hopes onto my prediction, but I think he'll be back for at least one more season. I wouldn't blame in in the least if he walked away, as we have to keep in mind that this is an older man with several pressing health issues in his own family (grandson with cancer). I hope I speak for all Redskin fans when I say that we're going to love him no matter what he does. If he does leave us, I'd like to see Cowher as the next head coach.

No to Cowher. He'll bring in a new offensive system and a new defense...that's not what we need right now

I told coach Gibbs the other night when they came home from seattle that I wanted him to comeback and so did many other's as he was signing Dmar's bible. He looked at us both and said thanks guys for your support and to me personally I think coach Gibbs listen's to the fan's. I truley believe he will be back next season to take us back to the promise land!!!!! HTTR

I told coach Gibbs the other night when they came home from seattle that I wanted him to comeback and so did many other's as he was signing Dmar's bible. He looked at us both and said thanks guys for your support and to me personally I think coach Gibbs listen's to the fan's. I truley believe he will be back next season to take us back to the promise land!!!!! HTTR

Thanks for expressing what most want.

Hopefully, he doesn't read some of the posts on this board!

Archived