Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'Redskins Late Night' End of Season Party at Gordon Biersch!

skinslove<3

hope to see my regular crew out there as well as plenty of new faces!!!

HTTR!!!!:notworthy

Join Larry Michael as he hosts this end of the regular season celebration on Wednesday, Jan. 9, frm 6-9 p.m. at Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant in Tysons Corner Center. The event will include:

• Special guest appearance by members of the Washington Redskins Cheerleaders
  • Silent Auction of autographed Redskins sports memorabilia (to help support the Special Olympics)
  • Special gift (provided by the Redskins Store) for the person showing the most Redskins spirit
  • Buffet for Charity

i-link.gif More information: GordonBiersch.com

Come out to celebrate an exciting season of Redskins football--and "Redskins Late Night." Don't forget to wear your Redskins jersey!

I'd love to get out there and see you guys but I've just got this whole work thing and then there is the whole 70 miles out of my way thing, and ya know I have this drinking problem and then I'd have to drive home drunk and no chance I'd make it that far and that would just lead to a $3,000 retainer for my DUI attorney and ya know, yeah, I don't think I can make it. Take pictures though! I can photo shop myself into a few.

See if you can get the Redskins to team up with the Ruby Tuesday's near my house and maybe next year we can have it down here.

Ya think?

Redskins Late Night Party hosted by Larry Michael

Wednesday, January 9th, 6:00 p.m. @ Gordon Biersch

End of the season party celebrating the Redskins and their amazing season! Free for everyone! The event supports Special Olympics and includes a buffet for charity and a silent auction of signed Redskins memorabilia. Special guest appearances by members of the Washington Redskins Cheerleaders.

Everyone wearing their Redskins jersey receive a gift. The person showing the most "Team Spirit" receives a special gift from the Redskins Store!

Gordon Biersch is located in Tysons Corner Center I in McLean, Virginia. For further information call (703)388-5454.

Redskins Late Night Party hosted by Larry Michael

Wednesday, January 9th, 6:00 p.m. @ Gordon Biersch

End of the season party celebrating the Redskins and their amazing season! Free for everyone! The event supports Special Olympics and includes a buffet for charity and a silent auction of signed Redskins memorabilia. Special guest appearances by members of the Washington Redskins Cheerleaders.

Everyone wearing their Redskins jersey receive a gift. The person showing the most "Team Spirit" receives a special gift from the Redskins Store!

Gordon Biersch is located in Tysons Corner Center I in McLean, Virginia. For further information call (703)388-5454.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231710

you coming out?

Let's move it on up with a bump. I'll be up there. See you all there! :cheers:

A colleague of mine told me about it but I refused to believe him, thinking the Landry taping was it as Chris Paul had a "seasons best" episode for week 17.

"Now I know, and knowing is half the battle."

-G.I. Joe

Archived