Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'Redskins Late Night' End of Season Party at Gordon Biersch!

skinslove<3

by the way, maybe you guys can help.... i cant seem to find the picture of the group of us on Ontaponline.com or the video on Redskins.com...? Anyone else have any luck?

I been checking for the pic on ontaponline.com all day but i don't think they've put it up yet. I could've swore the girl said it would be up today...but i guess she didn't really say when today. As far as the video, i don't know about that either. IF i find something i'll post it.

I been checking for the pic on ontaponline.com all day but i don't think they've put it up yet. I could've swore the girl said it would be up today...but i guess she didn't really say when today. As far as the video, i don't know about that either. IF i find something i'll post it.

that's why i was looking, i coulda swore she said it would be up today...

i thought they said the same thing about the vid but i might be wrong?

OMG DUuuuuude

Sorry i didnt fall off the face of earth my f'n DSL is killn me. Finally its back up for now.

Had a BLAST with everyone Great people, Great Food, GREAT Fun ! Cant wait till next season to get here.

DUUUUUUDE! Lol

God no offense to asian's but man I look asian in ever picture man!:laugh:

Duuude I like the pic's they put on ONTAP! Thanks Tamika for posting that!:cheers: , Rob

God no offense to asian's but man I look asian in ever picture man!:laugh:

Duuude I like the pic's they put on ONTAP! Thanks Tamika for posting that!:cheers: , Rob

Duuuuude...no problem. I saw nobody else posted them so I just had to do so since we were all kinda looking for them.

Archived