Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'Redskins Late Night' End of Season Party at Gordon Biersch!

skinslove<3

damn I'm eating and posting so give me a minute! To the people who didn't come must come there. Their nothing but (.)(.) all over the place and did I mention (.)(.)!!!! God I had a blast! :D :D Stwasm we cheered for you because we thought you were buying the beer afterwards baby!!!!LOL!:D

Hey, listen here "trouble" calm down... just calm down a little bit :D

"duuuuuddee?"

And i will second the fact that people gotta come, it was a blast. Like i said before, it was really nice talking to everyone and being able to match a face with a name.

Not doubting you dude. But it wouldnt have been the same if i was there without my partner in crime Who Del. Ask skinslove, nothing beats the two of us together.

Will slacky tell who del the former eagles fan to come out and us 3 can make an ass of each other! How bout that!:D

Great pics guys! Glad to see my friends having a good time! Stwasm? Did you win something? I'm excited to see some pics on your other fav Redskins website.

I won a mini helmet autographed by Phillip Daniels and got an autographed copy of the Redskins Encyclopedia autographed by its author.

I had a great time, special thanks to Dave for carting my ass around all day, taking me our for BBQ, taking me to 2daygifts and the Redskins store, and also to Huly and Pez, thanks for letting me crash at your place. I really appreciate it. ALso, nice meeting you new guys and gals!

Archived