Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dont Bet on Skins...

UnKle RUku$

I bet on my Beloved Skins in week 11 against the BUCS, and as we all know...The Skins Lost 19-13 at the Big Sombrero. So I show up to work today and had to pay my bet off by wearing a Bucs jersey all day here at work! Im clearly a size 3x and the guy I made the bet with is about 140 pounds...This jersey disgusts me greatly, and is really snug! However, if I had the chance to bet on the Skins again...

I'd Do it in a

HEARTBEAT!!!

GO SKINS!!!!!

I bet on my Beloved Skins in week 11 against the BUCS, and as we all know...The Skins Lost 19-13 at the Big Sombrero. So I show up to work today and had to pay my bet off by wearing a Bucs jersey all day here at work! Im clearly a size 3x and the guy I made the bet with is about 140 pounds...This jersey disgusts me greatly, and is really snug! However, if I had the chance to bet on the Skins again...

I'd Do it in a

HEARTBEAT!!!

GO SKINS!!!!!

That would be the 'New Sombrero'.;)

Oh man, there aint now way. Especially walkin' around all day like baby huey with that tight ass thing on . Your a man of your word. Good goin'.

Hahaha, too funny. I just spit my drink of water out at my desk reading your post. That was funny. :laugh:

The last time I was in Vegas during the football season was 2 years ago on a Monday night. I knew the history, but the spread was 8 points for Dallas. I decided, though poker is my game, I'll place a football bet. I dropped a 100 on the game that the Redskins would beat the spread.

I then went and played some poker, and the t.v. was right in front of me. 13-0 Dallas and the dealer, thinking he was being nice to me, turned the t.v. off because their were 3 "Dallas" fans at the table giving me crap. Well I went to eat shortly after and asked a Keno girl if she knew about the game and she said that she didn't know the score but the game was over and Dallas had won.

I thought, well maybe Washington scored and they beat the spread, just to get to the sports betting table in time to see Brunell taking a knee and them showing the highlights of Moss's 2 TD catches. It was some great money made that day. The moral of the story, I'll always bet on the Redskins.

Archived