Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you were me...

mvisit1

...and you paid REAL money for a REAL authentic (as in not purchased from eBay), would you sew on of these on it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sean-Taylor-21-Memorial-Jersey-Patch-Redskins_W0QQitemZ270200169949QQihZ017QQcategoryZ24977QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone else own a real authentic? Haven't washed mine...I'm scared too...Do you wash yours? Has it faded?

You can wash your authentic jerseys. Make sure to wash in cold water with like colors or by itself. NO BLEACH. Drip dry. DO NOT PUT it in the dryer even if it says you can. I wash my authentics and have not had any trouble washing this way. If you know someone with a sewing machine, they can put it on. My wife has a sewing machine and would put one on mine if I asked her.

I always take my authentics to the dry cleaners. No worries then.

Same here but only take it once a year, unless i get some ketchup or mustard

on it of course tailgating :laugh: A authentic does not need to be washed unless you play football in it IMO, or starts to smell after a full season of use :silly:

on it of course tailgating :laugh: A authentic does not need to be washed unless you play football in it IMO, or starts to smell after a full season of use :silly:

Should be good if you at least wear a Tshirt under it to absorb sweat and stuff.

After tailgating, my entire outfit including jersey smells like barbecue and honey turkey.

And if they mess it up, you can sue them for big money.

:laugh:

Sorry, Mike, forgot to post re your jersey question. If you're going to wash the jersey I would be careful. I have an old Redskins sweatshirt with a patch on it, and it's puckered since the patch and shirt didn't shrink at the same rate. Looks ok after I iron it.

Thank you for all of your feedback! I have decided that it will be a treat to myself...WHEN the Skins win Sat, I will go to the FedEx Field HOF Store and by my 1st authentic...I have 3 premiers but I grad recently and I'm finally making real money...I first noticed the authentics with the 75th patch on sale on Redskins.com and I even saw the one I wanted at the HOF store the day after Christmas but I wasn't ready to buy it yet...It's a white Portis with the patch and then I'm gonna put my ST memorial patch on it too and wear it to the Super Bowl Party LOL

Archived