Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

its disappointing that he didn't make weight. he's always had a history of cutting a lot of weight, then blowing back up overnight.

he needs to just go to 140 and be done with it, i think he would do fine at 140 anyway.

as for the Peterson's they may be ranked high, but their missing something that the top flight fighters at their respective divisions have. they haven't improved on a fight to fight basis as much as i would have expected them to.

Paul's fought at middleweight before, but not in quite some time. it'll be interesting to see how he carries the extra weight. i actually think the constant cutting to 147 may have sapped some of his power, so its possible carryin the extra weight could benefit his punching power. although his technique is what should generate the power, when he sits down on his punches as in the 2nd Quintana fight he's deadly.

Margarito needs to rematch him and stop BS'n. Paul's people offered him 4mil which would've been Marg's biggest payday and Marg refused

Williams via TKO (following a knockdown) in 1:38 of the first :rotflmao:

EDIT: Seemed just as quick as at welter. I'd not be surprised to see him challenge Pavlik. That would be interesting: Punisher is QUICK, strong, and has ridiculous reach.

Edited by ACW