Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello Tailgate

Touchdown Redskins

I could have swore I've heard of Curry Beef before. I could be wrong though. :doh:

Im pretty bored, so i looked it up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism#Practices

Observant Hindus who do eat meat almost always abstain from beef. The largely pastoral Vedic people and subsequent generations relied heavily on the cow for protein-rich milk and dairy products, tilling of fields and as a provider of fuel and fertilizer. Thus, it was identified as a caretaker and a maternal figure. Hindu society honors the cow as a symbol of unselfish giving. Cow-slaughter is legally banned in almost all states of India.[103]

So clearly, im right and he wants to :hump: you. :laugh:

Welcome to the Tailgate.

A few things to remember when posting here:

Always wear protection (this is the most important)

It's your turn to buy lunch for everyone

Do not look headexplode directly in the eyes

Who Del may not be a girl, but in the dark he passes for a completely doable transsexual

Never ask Mass SkinsFan his opinion, about anything. He will tell you. And you will be sorry

It's always better to measure twice and cut once

Refrain from posting for at least thirty minutes after eating

Keep in mind that 87% of Tailgate posters post in the nude

If you plan on getting high or drunk while posting, common courtesy says you should bring enough for everyone

Just a few tips I think will be helpful. You're in for an exciting, and rewarding experience.

:laugh:

Im in the middle of a pretty good bender right now.

Saturday: Hammered all day for the WVU/OU basketball game then the UFC fights @ the parents (free beer :)), then Fox Chase Tavern, then the Great American Steakhouse.

Monday: Hammered for New Years @ Ruth's Chris then a friends house (free vodka drinks :)).

Tuesday: Hammered all day for the Capital 1/Rose/Sugar Bowls @ my house (cheap beer :)) then Bungalow Billiards.

Tonight: Hammered starting at 4 for the WVU/OU Fiesta Bowl @ Ragtime.

I have noticed, you do seem to drink quite a bit.

PB seems to have had a weekend similar to mine, excep it was my brother's wedding on Saturday.

Thursday til 2, Friday til 4, Saturday til 1, Sunday til 4, Monday til 2, Tuesday til 3.

Not touching another drop until this Saturday at 4:30. My kidneys and liver will thank me.

Not Well Done I hope.

Is an Atheist Indian the same as any other Atheist, or does it hold a different meaning ? Just curious.

Not well done at all! Medium rare is the only way to go.

Yeah, and I'm atheist, just like any other one. The only reason I mentioned Indian was because most Indians are Hindu, and Hindus don't eat beef (and because I identify with the culture, I guess).

Archived