Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congratulations Redskins fans....

HeHateMe

The one question I did forget to ask:

If and when Campbell gets healthy and is ready to return, do you start him?

And when this season does end (most likely in 2 weeks in Dallas ;)), and Collins finishes as well as he is playing now, who is the starter going into 2008?

If it isn't broke you don't fix it, Give Collins his last harrah!

Campbell is our future but he doesn't have the offense down like Collins so we ride Todd until the wheels fall off....:2cents:

:point2sky :dallasuck

Karma is a b*tch.

And it seems as if combining the bad luck of Wade with the bad luck of Romo sits to pee would mean a nice Super Bowl appearance.

Didn't we learn that two negatives equal a positive? :D

No what we learn is at times it's better to be lucky than good. :D We also learn that Dallas was on a nice streak but I think Jessica Simpson is putting some bad crap on your wonderboy Tony Homo oops Romo sits to pee. :laugh:

1 rushing yard the whole game I forgot to add that so by your thought process, 3 negatives equals a negative :laugh:

See you in two weeks when Santana again smokes Roy 1 biscuit away from being a linebacker Williams like a fat blunt :silly:

If it isn't broke you don't fix it, Give Collins his last harrah!

Campbell is our future but he doesn't have the offense down like Collins so we ride Todd until the wheels fall off....:2cents:

:point2sky :dallasuck

I would have to agree with that. I am a JC fan, but I doubt we see him healthy again this season, no matter how he feels.

Sounds like Dallas was not at all motivated to take the field today. That is understandable, but if this is the case why did they play their starters? You are lucky no one got hurt out there.

Does anyone actually believe that crap? This is a division rival, Dallas was motivated, they simply were outplayed and should be men enough to admit it. If they weren't motivated they would have started all second and third teamers, not play your franchise QB damn near the whole game.

Dallas are a bunch of over rated bumbs. They have been surely mostly lucky rather than good this year, the fun will start when Romo sits to pee CHOKES again in the playoffs and TO starts a temper tantrum :laugh:

Does anyone actually believe that crap? This is a division rival, Dallas was motivated, they simply were outplayed and should be men enough to admit it. If they weren't motivated they would have started all second and third teamers, not play your franchise QB damn near the whole game.

Dallas are a bunch of over rated bumbs. They have been surely mostly lucky rather than good this year, the fun will start when Romo sits to pee CHOKES again in the playoffs and TO starts a temper tantrum :laugh:

This is kind of what I was trying to say. If they were not up for the game then why were they out there?

Guys let's not get ahead of ourselves! One game at a time. The moment this team and there fans get really ****y it will be back to the same old skins! So please remember we have to go to seattle play in that tough ass stadium and try to shut them up! So please didn't get ahead of yourselves by predicting were going to beat seattle as easily as we beat Dallas tonight. Enjoy the win fellas and then get ready for some good ol' playoff football redskins style baby! HTTR

Guys let's not get ahead of ourselves! One game at a time. The moment this team and there fans get really ****y it will be back to the same old skins! So please remember we have to go to seattle play in that tough ass stadium and try to shut them up! So please didn't get ahead of yourselves by predicting were going to beat seattle as easily as we beat Dallas tonight. Enjoy the win fellas and then get ready for some good ol' playoff football redskins style baby! HTTR

It's not getting ahead of ourselves, we ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFC RIGHT NOW:applause:

Seattle lost to the Falcons, and they put 44 points on them:laugh:

With the way we have been playing, ST looking out for us and us having payback on our minds for 2005 this team is destined to win out.

:point2sky

Why did I see Romo sits to pee get fustrated if he didn't care. I think he cared more than some others.

If I was dallas, I would put in all my starters so I can put in more of a game, trying to knock Washington out of the playoffs. If your a dallas fan, you sure as hell don't want to be facing washington in the post season. Between washington/dallas, it doesn't matter what your record is, history has said it.

Let's just say this ...

in two weeks. All of that will go out the window if we are able to win next week.

With no TO, however, The Cowboys offense is not close to as potent as it has been.

We almost pulled the game out the first time ... we will see what happens next time around.

Heres to hoping there is a next time, this season.

The one question I did forget to ask:

If and when Campbell gets healthy and is ready to return, do you start him?

And when this season does end (most likely in 2 weeks in Dallas ;)), and Collins finishes as well as he is playing now, who is the starter going into 2008?

The only way Campbell gets back on the field this year is via injury to TC.

Personally, they should go to training camp with the starting QB position up for grabs. TC has outplayed JC and deserves a shot to be the starter next year.

Unfortunately for Washington, you'll see the real 2007 Dallas Cowboys in 2 weeks.

Oh, thats if you make it that far. ;)

Was that not the real Cowboys last night? Romo sits to pee, Whitten, Barber all played most of the game. Not the real Cowboys that got beat by the Eagles 2 weeks ago? You guys have scored 32 points in 3 weeks. We're gonna beat you, again. :)

Was that not the real Cowboys last night? Romo sits to pee, Whitten, Barber all played most of the game. Not the real Cowboys that got beat by the Eagles 2 weeks ago? You guys have scored 32 points in 3 weeks. We're gonna beat you, again. :)

Ummm, put it this way, was that the same team that won 13 games this season?

Didnt think so.

And methinks the first game will be a lot similar to the playoff game. If you make it there. :)

Archived