Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

They may not be Monk, Clark, and Sanders but...

Touchdown Redskins

...in an injury-riddled season, Moss, ARE, and Cooley all had over 700 yards receiving. It looks like Saunders balanced air attack is growing before our very eyes. Here's the breakdown:

Moss: 61 catches, 808 yards, 3 TDs

Cooley: 66 catches, 786 yards, 8 TDs

ARE: 51 catches, 728 yards, 1 TD

Maybe we could get those TD numbers a bit higher, but we definitely have a good set of playmakers on our team.

Yeah i def believe that is going to be a big differece between 05 and 07 is that we have that 2nd wr capable of making plays all we had going into that game was moss i can't even remember who was number 2. I think if we could just get another young guy latter on in the draft and develop him like we have done at other positions.

Yeah i def believe that is going to be a big differece between 05 and 07 is that we have that 2nd wr capable of making plays all we had going into that game was moss i can't even remember who was number 2. I think if we could just get another young guy latter on in the draft and develop him like we have done at other positions.

Or hopefully get Bryant Johnson as an FA. Think about having Moss and Johnson starting, Cooley as TE, ARE in the slot, and Caldwell coming in on five-receiver sets. That would definitely be scary.

I've been REALLY impressed with our WRs down the stretch.

I have to say I am with Caldwell. He seems like he's fitting in well and contributing as a third (he's starting to take reps from Thrash which is a testament to his value I believe).

I'd still love to see Keenan get a few more looks. But now that Mix is making a few plays on Teams, we may have something going here with Collins' short to intermediate accuracy and good decision making.

...in an injury-riddled season, Moss, ARE, and Cooley all had over 700 yards receiving. It looks like Saunders balanced air attack is growing before our very eyes. Here's the breakdown:

Moss: 61 catches, 808 yards, 3 TDs

Cooley: 66 catches, 786 yards, 8 TDs

ARE: 51 catches, 728 yards, 1 TD

Maybe we could get those TD numbers a bit higher, but we definitely have a good set of playmakers on our team.

very solid group of guys!

Now we just have to lock up Caldwell who has come on as of late. Strong FO pickup. He just doesn't drop passes.

Archived