Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If the saints lose and the vikings are getting crushed at halftime

Ji

1) Our backups can take on their backups :D

2) Even if #1 doesn't happen, we'll be the first 8-8 team to make it to the Super Bowl.

3) Why not rest our starters for the 2nd half if the other games warrant it - the way our players have been going down to injuries, why take more chances ?

can someone please recap the playoff scenario again? I mean, if saints and vikings lose (wether we win or lose the game) we're in right?

Correct.

- They both lose we are in.

- We win, we are in.

- Us and the Vikings lose and the Saints win, the Saints are in.

- We lose and the Vikings win, the Vikings are in.

FYI --

I just heard on Comcast (Redskins Kickoff) that Jason Campbell was just put on the 'active list'.

Collins MUST start this game. Momentum and continuity. I really hope JC does not play any part of this game. I'm fine with him starting in the playoffs, but I just think collins deserves this start.

Correct.

- We win, we are in.

Ok. Thanks a lot! This is what I thought, but I could have sworn that I heard Collinsworth (last night during Bears game) say that if all 3 teams: Skins, Vikings, and Saints, won the game, then the Saints would be in. I could be wrong, but I swear he said something stupid like this.

Collins MUST start this game. Momentum and continuity. I really hope JC does not play any part of this game. I'm fine with him starting in the playoffs, but I just think collins deserves this start.

I'm with you Potato. TC must start this game under any circumstance. We need to keep the momentum!

Correct.

- We win, we are in.

Since the Saints lost this is now more simply...

- We win, we are in.

- If Vikings lose, we are in.

- We lose (or tie???) and the Vikings win, the Vikings are in.

- If we both tie, we are in (I think).

You know what? I'm glad the Vikings lost. I think it says something that three teams with playoff aspirations had to win to even have a prayer of the playoffs, but when it came down to it Vikings and Saints lost to teams who won't be in the playoffs and the Redskins beat the number 1 seed.

Archived