Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I moved to Witten's home town

wunderhill

i am a 7th gen floridian and things were getting really bad in florida and having 2 small children wanted to move to a place with not so much chaos and better schools...so...we ended up in elizabethton,tn...and wouldn't you *******knowit...jason wittens home town!!!:dallasuck:mad:

i am a 7th gen floridian and things were getting really bad in florida and having 2 small children wanted to move to a place with not so much chaos and better schools...so...we ended up in elizabethton,tn...and wouldn't you *******knowit...jason wittens home town!!!:dallasuck:mad:

Be proud! Before he's done playing he's got a great chance to be the best TE ever.

you should plant poison ivy on his high school football field in the shape of the Redskins logo

Yeah I live in the area as well. Kingsport errr Johnson City to be semi-exact. I played against Jason Witten in high school when I went to Daniel Boone. I tackled him once, and it sucked. However whenever somebody misses a tackle on him I am allowed to scream at the TV and say, "I tackled that moron why can't you?"

Yeah Elizabethton sucks. Wait until this summer when they have the Jason Witten football camp. Tony Romo sits to pee actually came to it this year. I am sure you have seen the videos of it when watching a game where they have the little kid knock Witten over and then they talk about the United Way. That would be in Elizabethton.

HTTR

Yeah I live in the area as well. Kingsport errr Johnson City to be semi-exact. I played against Jason Witten in high school when I went to Daniel Boone. I tackled him once, and it sucked. However whenever somebody misses a tackle on him I am allowed to scream at the TV and say, "I tackled that moron why can't you?"

Yeah Elizabethton sucks. Wait until this summer when they have the Jason Witten football camp. Tony Romo sits to pee actually came to it this year. I am sure you have seen the videos of it when watching a game where they have the little kid knock Witten over and then they talk about the United Way. That would be in Elizabethton.

HTTR

hello then neighbor ..well...you must know about the uneasy feeling of wearing your redskin attire around and having people look at you like they are going to stab you in the back...but what more could you expect from a dallas fan...and it probably doesn't help that i have "DALLAS SUCKS" stitched on the back of my hat

The area use to be a more saturated with Redskins fans. The Elizabethon area has a lot of front-running Cowboys fans. The rest of the of the area is a bunch of Titans and Colts (because Manning went to UT) fans. However there are a lot of Redskins fans that have existed in this area simply because of Virginia being so close. I was in the Fort Henry Mall the other day and saw a Cooley jersey being worn, Redskins hat, and another guy wearing a shirt. There are Redskins fans ... E-town though is full of crap with Witten ... and Steve Grindstaff <---------- I am sure you will find out more about him sooner than later.

HTTR

The area use to be a more saturated with Redskins fans. The Elizabethon area has a lot of front-running Cowboys fans. The rest of the of the area is a bunch of Titans and Colts (because Manning went to UT) fans. However there are a lot of Redskins fans that have existed in this area simply because of Virginia being so close. I was in the Fort Henry Mall the other day and saw a Cooley jersey being worn, Redskins hat, and another guy wearing a shirt. There are Redskins fans ... E-town though is full of crap with Witten ... and Steve Grindstaff <---------- I am sure you will find out more about him sooner than later.

HTTR

yeah...he must be the guy that married the plastic looking who knows how old chick...saw them in the parade

Archived