Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After Seattle

endzonerules

Good, bring on the disrespect. This bracket assumes that Seattle will beat the Redskins (or whoever plays them). Just keep bringing it on folks!!!

that makes sense. i figured it was a locked in bracket. winner of the skins/hawks plays GB.

now i see what they did there

that is what i was thinking as well, until i saw on this

Schedule

Read whats after the bracket buddy :)

During the regular season, the NFL Playoff Race Bracket and Seeds reflect how the playoffs would stand if the season ended up to that point. The NFL playoffs are not based on a pure bracket system. In the divisional playoffs, the No. 1 seed is assured of playing the lowest-seeded Wild Card survivor. There are no restrictions on intra-division games and the higher seed of any matchup will have home-field advantage.

Good, bring on the disrespect. This bracket assumes that Seattle will beat the Redskins (or whoever plays them). Just keep bringing it on folks!!!

What are you talking about? :laugh: It's just a bracket, and it says at the bottom about the low seeds playing high seeds. According to the bracket, if you disregard what is said at the bottom, either Seattle or Washington will play GB. How can you find bias in a bracket?

I have already spoken to my hook up here to get my parking passes.

I have gathered my tailgating supplies.

I have my hook up with the game tickets.

I am soooooooo ready for them to come BACK TO DALLAS.

I believe we will win in Seattle....and January 13th is projected to be 55 degrees and sunshine here in Dallas

Archived