Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Story - Getting Punched by Chris Cooley's Dad

mrredskinDgreen

It's already been said by others that this is a great story. What makes it seem so to me is that it went full circle. By circulating the story back to Chris about his dad, he then incorporated that into the autograph.

Even though you forked out $100 for the signature, this sort of immortalizes the story for you. And five years from now you'll probably forget about the weirding-out part by his dad anyway.

The only way this story gets better is if Cooley had signed a jersey the same way, then you run into his Dad again (but with a nicer result). Heck, maybe "dad" could sign it for you too.

That's an awesome story. That's one you'll tell your grandkids when they talk about how great a player Cooley was in his day.

You can't buy experiences like that. Sure, it was probably embarrassing at the time, but damn, like I said, you can't buy experiences like that.

Big ups to you for taking the shot, not flying off the handle, and having the manhood to accept the mans apology.

Man, I love Skins fans.

I would have so taken up on Cooley's offer to punch him in the chest.

I mean think about that. Someone says, "You number 47 Chris Colley, right?", then you would be like, "Yea, would you believe that I freaking punched him in the chest?".

Awesome.

What the **** am I talking about.

Good night.

Archived