Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the Sore Throat Crew: Dallas/Playoffs

Walking Deadman

back in section 402 for this game.

So take me out of 121 and put me there.

I'll be there, loud and proud, standing and cheering for defense. Hopefully all the mf'ers who think they're just spectators or observers of a sporting even should stay home. The 12th man is a part of the game. Lets go skins!

Welcome back to the four OH two! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Listen very closely---------------

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???????????????

You will on SUNDAY :point2sky FROM Kansas ;) :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

:wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :wewantd::dallasuck :wewantd::dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :wewantd::dallasuck :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd::wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

I hope those attending will bring the 12th Man Spirit and not all the fickle behavior!!! Everyone is shucking and jiving now, but I was at the Bills and Bears game and it was DOWNRIGHT EMBARRASSING to hear fans chanting "F_ck You Joe!" and "Joe Must Go" after a tough week with the Sean Taylor Funeral and demeanor of the team after the tragedy. It's uncalled for. You don't kick people when they're down.

There's a reason that Coach Gibbs has been saying...all year..."WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!" Gibbs has said this from the beginning to keep the team together, no matter what, so there's no fingerpointing. Campbell has said this repeatedly as have others. I vividly recalled after he was asked about Santana's drops during the GB game and then about Gibbs TO call during the Bills game.

We, the fans, should do the same and follow Coach Gibbs' lead. We're All in This Together. All our players. All the Fans. It's good to have a QB controversy with good old vets and a young QB who is just as good as other young QBs in the league. Look at the players who are hyped to high heaven and their stats (Russell, Eli, etc.). We should be commending Gibbs/Snyder for the team and what the future holds. Next year we have all our draft picks so the future is bright. We should be enjoying what is occurring instead of the constant hate and bickering...

you and me both. Those chants werent happening in my section.

mine either....1st time I heard about them was after I got home from the Bears game.

I've had a few games this season where I've been downright irrate with the attendees at the games b/c the lack of fan participation, but at least I didn't hear people booing the team or chanting stuff about Gibbs being fired.

mine either....1st time I heard about them was after I got home from the Bears game.

I've had a few games this season where I've been downright irrate with the attendees at the games b/c the lack of fan participation, but at least I didn't hear people booing the team or chanting stuff about Gibbs being fired.

i have a pretty good bunch of season ticket holders in my section, mostly all of them are very respectful and appreciative of the team. I take it upon myself to put the boneheads out there when they cause problems, but its not a common occurance anymore. after 4 years most of the good people hung around.

Represent strong for us pleaseeeeeeeeee.

Ill be cheering loud from my house b/c I dont got tickets. :(

Cmon Redskin Nation I want to see a loud packed 90,000 seat stadium cause false starts flozell style and I want us to cheer the Cowboys right out of FedEx and the Skins into the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers: :point2sky :2drunks: :wavetowel :party: :dj: :wave: :coach: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

Archived