Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the Sore Throat Crew: Dallas/Playoffs

Walking Deadman

Talk about the ultimate Christmas Gift... My Stud of a Brother-in-law remained relatively quiet this morning as my kids were tearing through the mountains of Gifts left behind by "Santa." After things settled down a bit, he very calmly told me to go check my email...

There I found a note from him staying the following:

Chris,

The Skins await you and Mikey (My little Brother). Flight information below, 2 tix and parking pass.

I left the tix and pass at home - so, all you have to do is pick them up on the way

to the game. Merry Christmas!

What make this really cool is that I live out in Seattle!!!! After we watch the Skins kick the crap out of Dallas - My wife and I will watch our Skins destroy the Seahawks at Quest Field!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be in your seats with your vocal chords warmed up by no later than 3:45! WE WANT DALLAS WE WANT DALLAS WE WANT DALLAS

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be in your seats with your vocal chords warmed up by no later than 3:45! WE WANT DALLAS WE WANT DALLAS WE WANT DALLAS

I haven't had a minutes rest since we beat the Vikes,so pumped up it is unreal that is has come down to this after all we have been through.

Section 306 will be loud,and props to the fans against the Bears we were loud as hell in limited capacity that night. Lets bring it fellas,we ain't got a home playoff game,this is it. Gets my heart racing at the thought of it. I hope I can drive Sunday morning.

Sam

I'd LOVE to hear 90k+ singing HTTR! after touchdowns! DO IT and PLEASE know ALL the words, at least to the first verse.

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight for old D.C.!

Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!

Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,

Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!

Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won

Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight for old D.C.!

Where do all the ESers usually tailgate... I'm usually in the green lot G, I believe. I'm waking up at 9 for this one, and getting there as soon as they open the gates to the parking lots.

We are right behind the GREEN E-43 sign, against and in the grass.

Lots of Redskins flags flying high, you can't miss us!

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

Where do all the ESers usually tailgate... I'm usually in the green lot G, I believe. I'm waking up at 9 for this one, and getting there as soon as they open the gates to the parking lots.

phatboy41,

here's the link to the upcoming tailgate on the 30th:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227327

To everybody that posted, I'm starting to again update those who wanted to be added.

Let me know if I missed you.

And don't forget your pennies on sunday......I have to admit I'm pretty loud. But the noisemakers seem to be even louder.

Wow, I'm pretty impressed by the # of ESers in the upperbowl (especially near yours truly in 403).

Looking forward to rocking the joint with everybody on Sunday.

AND.........

Honorary Captain for the game (my favorite Redskin :) )

DEXTER MANLEY #72

Washington%20Redskins%20Dexter%20Manley_01.gif

just more reason to get fired up!!!!!!!!

Updated weather report:

high 43/ low 35 chance of precip. 30%

Archived