Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

75th ann. jerseys pretty cheap

Fetus

its cool that they are fake, i guess theres a market for those type of jerseys. the site even advertises them as being made in Korea and not china or Taiwan. Reebok and the skins don't advertise where they are made from so whats it matter where these are made from. Reebok has been battling with a company in Korea that sells their logos on fake jerseys for about a year now. check the ebay listings, they sell these jerseys from oversees ebay accounts.

They are knockoff premier jerseys (hybrid replica and authentic). The Taylor and Landry jersey are the only ones with horribly wrong sleeves (must be a safety thing). The 75th Anny patch is roughly twice as big as the one on the officially licensed jerseys. Also, the Reebok patch is visible on the Taylor and Landry jerseys, but not on the Cooley or Green jersey. Pretty sure there is a reason. They also strategically fold up the corner of the jersey to obscure the jersey tag. Could this be to cover up a S/M/L tag instead of the 48/50/52 tag? Another indication of a knockoff.

These are decent knockoffs. But there are enough inaccuracies to prove it is indeed a knockoff. As long as the buyer is aware it is a knockoff, they appear to be a good deal.

Campbell%20White%20Premier%2075th%20Jersey.jpg

IMG_2048.JPG

iunno why the corner is folded up.... it says the actual number

and the patch is bigger good eye

and i still dont get the sleeve's

i understand they are probably fakes but... no one has yet proven a good enough point for me since i can walk over to mine that is laying on my bed and check it

iunno why the corner is folded up.... it says the actual number

and the patch is bigger good eye

and i still dont get the sleeve's

i understand they are probably fakes but... no one has yet proven a good enough point for me since i can walk over to mine that is laying on my bed and check it

They have the jock tag covered and the manufacturer covered to avoid trouble most likely. If you can't see the Reebok and NFLPA logos, it is harder to get busted for TM infringement and continue to turn a profit.

I never said you shouldn't buy it. As a matter of fact, I said they appeared to be a good deal:

These are decent knockoffs. But there are enough inaccuracies to prove it is indeed a knockoff. As long as the buyer is aware it is a knockoff, they appear to be a good deal.
I just think that all that read this thread should be aware they are not "authentics". I have several jerseys I got on Ebay that aren't "authentics" that are great jerseys, but I also got one that looked nothing like an actual jersey.

I would buy a replica Sean Taylor 75th anniversary but it looks like redskins.com et all aren't selling them.

The Pro Bowl jersey would be nice to have but that's not really my style, I really liked the 75th anniversary but it seems they're selling players other than Taylor for that.

So this would be a worthwhile alternative. I might think about the PB jersey, though, since it's going to a worthwhile cause AND it's blue, which is easy to match with stuff.

ok time to settle this:

All ebay "authentics" for liek 50-80 dollars are "fake"

The fact that they are fake simply means that they are not ever going to be on NFL SHOP or redskins.com

I buy alot of jerseys, most of them fake. They are better than the real thing and no one will notice.

Last year from nflonly.com i bought 3 "fakes" wore my Portis into a redskins store. First thing the guys says is "nice jersey" then looks at me like im crazy when i start inspecting a real portis.

I have a 75th landry prob from this guy. It is INCREDIBLE the best "fake i have ever seen" The sleves are actually better than the real ones. They are like spandex and not just a little paint.

The 300 dollar jerseys are not authentic even though they claim they are. They are simply cheap jerseys (like replicas) made in china or wherever except they stitch on the letters and use a little thicker material.

The real NFL jerseys are made in BERLIN WI. They have different type of fittings for different positions. They only way to get one is to have an indsider and even then you must sign a release saying you wont resell.

The fakes are ebay are just as good as the nfl.com authentics and sooo much cheaper. That said, there are some really bad fakes out there, so just make sure u get a good one.

They are knockoff premier jerseys (hybrid replica and authentic). The Taylor and Landry jersey are the only ones with horribly wrong sleeves (must be a safety thing). The 75th Anny patch is roughly twice as big as the one on the officially licensed jerseys. Also, the Reebok patch is visible on the Taylor and Landry jerseys, but not on the Cooley or Green jersey. Pretty sure there is a reason. They also strategically fold up the corner of the jersey to obscure the jersey tag. Could this be to cover up a S/M/L tag instead of the 48/50/52 tag? Another indication of a knockoff.

Ehhh not so much. I have a 75th from berlin wisco (i go a hookup) and a 75th landry from the seller.

The patch is a little to big, not near twice as big. I mean prob like 2 extra centimeters on the diameter.

The sleves are fine, just a little extra white before the sleve ends.

ok time to settle this:
All ebay "authentics" for liek 50-80 dollars are "fake"
Not all Ebay jerseys are fake. I have purchased a Trotter NFL "authentic" off Ebay, and it was actually a Trotter authentic. Won it for $25 plus shipping.
The 300 dollar jerseys are not authentic even though they claim they are. They are simply cheap jerseys (like replicas) made in china or wherever except they stitch on the letters and use a little thicker material.
They are authentic. They just are not team issue. If you buy a true authentic, it is made from a completely different material than the replicas. Premier jerseys are stitched replicas. The authentics have spandex-like ahoulder and sides, and the mesh also has spandex-like characteristics.
The real NFL jerseys are made in BERLIN WI. They have different type of fittings for different positions. They only way to get one is to have an indsider and even then you must sign a release saying you wont resell.
The "real" jerseys are custom made for each player. Hence why no QBs have the elastic on the sleeves of the burgundy jerseys, and why other players have elastic on the sleeves of the white jerseys. The authentics offere by the NFL/Redskins are generic cuts that will fit the general public. And you can buy them from the Skins at the tent sale.
The fakes are ebay are just as good as the nfl.com authentics and sooo much cheaper. That said, there are some really bad fakes out there, so just make sure u get a good one.
QFT

Archived