Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

KNGwithOUTaCrwN seriously needs help I've thrown this pic into about 6 threads now

Does anyone have the picture of Taylor diving into the endzone that they used in the pregame tribute video?

I have found shots taken from the far side of the field, which show his profile as he goes in, but I can't find the pic they used which was shot from behind, showing him fully stretched out...

pretty sure it was the 1/1/06 game @the iggles.

Thanks for any help.

RIP#21

That is almost what i am looking for. I am trying to find a picture that was taken at the same time as this one, but from a different angle. it's the same picture that was used for the tribute video. in the video it has the words "we will always miss you sean" at the bottom.

thanks for getting back to me so quick though.

RIP#21

The thing is they didnt use a picture, that was a video, that they froze, and then slightly zoomed in on with tthe "We will miss you Sean" words underneath.

I have looked for this picture myself, but sadly I dont think its out there...

But let me see what I can do for you...give me a few minutes.

Thank you very much for taking the time to do that. IMO it was his best moment as a Skin.

First TD in the pros (i think), sealed the victory over the eagles and capped the 5 game win streak to get us in the playoffs.

RIP#21

hey no problem, Hope you can get some use out of these.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey i saw a Sean Taylor Shirt online and i really like the image. Heres the link

and wanted to know if some one could get that image of the shirt and make it big. I tried to do it mysels and it got blurry. The reason being i may want to make my own shirt out of it. If someone could do that that would be great.

Thanks nflstar26

Hey i saw a Sean Taylor Shirt online and i really like the image. Heres the link

and wanted to know if some one could get that image of the shirt and make it big. I tried to do it mysels and it got blurry. The reason being i may want to make my own shirt out of it. If someone could do that that would be great.

Thanks nflstar26

i like this pic too and will try my best to help you out. i am new to extremeskins.com, so can you help me out too??

can i use my own image as an avatar?

and go to the graphics/library part of the forum and check out my sean taylor hptoshop posts. some good stuff there,let me know what you think...

i like this pic too and will try my best to help you out. i am new to extremeskins.com, so can you help me out too??

can i use my own image as an avatar?

and go to the graphics/library part of the forum and check out my sean taylor hptoshop posts. some good stuff there,let me know what you think...

I'll help you out.

1) You can NOT use your own image as an avatar. However, your avatars DO change once you reach a certain post count.

2) Your sig is only allowed to be 500 pixels in width by 200 pixels in height. Your current sig breaks those guidelines. :(

3) Nice work on the ST images. What version of photoshop are you using?

i think if you jsut select the layer(ctrl+click on layer)...then go to edit and fill(yellow)...

not sure if thats what your lookin for.

also try filter, conte crayon and mess with the controls there. turn down the texture so the canvas looks smooth and there you should be able to mix the yellow and black jsut like the shirt....

if it doesnt work,message me and i will help you out

Archived