Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

KNGwithOUTaCrwN seriously needs help I've thrown this pic into about 6 threads now

does anybody know any way of downloading the tribute video the redskins showed?

or if not that,is there a direct link to it. please PM me,thank you

Search through the skins flicks section, and all your dreams will come true...

Seriously though...just search for it, its here.

ok thanks but I have looked at many tutorials. i am asking what YOU GUYS think of the images i posted(the links)....

please give me some specific comments on the images,thanks...

Since you asked twice....

1) your sig is still way to big

2) How do you even call that photoshopping? What did you really do to "photoshop" it? All you basically did was cut out the image and add a glow around it? Nothing flows together. It just looks like you paste one picture on top of another. In the one photo with the players in a circle with the image of Taylor on top, the cutout of the players is really really bad. You can see parts of the old background still there and some places you can see that you cut into thier jersey.

Also for a man that just passed away, how could you do his name and number in a gothic way?

To have something pleasing to the eye, you need things to flow together. You can just put images on a blank canvas and say it looks good. Basic 1 color backgrounds, cheesy effects around the players and almost non readable name does not do well for the pleasing part.

Hey guys, im kinda new to this, and i got a quick question. How do i change my avatars. I have seen lots of diff avatars that people on this forum are using, but when i go to User CP, there are only 2 choices for avatars...Where can i get the others or how come the others arent showing up....???

Please reply here or PM me,thanks a bunch...

HTTR

to get new avatars, you have to get your post count up. the more posts, the 'cooler' avatar you get.

but, out of courtesy to everyone, please dont go post happy just to get a better avatar. it makes the forums less fun.

posting a lot is fine if you have something quality to say, so dont be scared. just have some substance behind your post.

oh...and posts only count in the stadium. you could post in the tailgate for the rest of your life and still be a waterboy.

ok thanks. haha,dont worry,i wont go crazy and post a bunch jsut for an avatar. i was just curious why i im nto able to get ones like yours...

please, i am begging anyone who has this pic or something similar that would work for this image, please message me if u have the full body taylor pic like the one i used or if you have any others, please PM me or something.....

i am not completely satisfied because his legs are cut off,it doesnt look as good. I AM BEGGING FOR YOUR HELP!

taylorwallpaper1copyX.jpg

Search through the skins flicks section, and all your dreams will come true...

Seriously though...just search for it, its here.

thank you, i found what i was looking for....

BUT once again, i come to my fellow Skins Fans, in search of some help...

(look at the image below)- Does anybody have a pic of Sean pwning a cowboy or the fullbody pic of the one below? Or any good pic of Sean pwning a player,preferably htting them from the left side and going right...I AM BEGGING FOR YOUR HELP. does anybody have this pic(full body) or another pic of Sean hitting someone from the left..?

I am not completely satisfied with this pic because his legs are cut off and kinda ruins the whole image....please reply back,PM me or something.thanks.httr

Eric

Once again, i come to my fellow Skins Fans, in search of some help...

(look at the image below)- Does anybody have a pic of Sean pwning a cowboy or the fullbody pic of the one below? Or any good pic of Sean pwning a player,preferably htting them from the left side and going right...I AM BEGGING FOR YOUR HELP. does anybody have this pic(full body) or another pic of Sean hitting someone from the left..?

I am not completely satisfied with this pic because his legs are cut off and kinda ruins the whole image....please reply back,message me or something.thanks.httr

Eric

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/ermm777/taylorwallpaper1copyX.jpg

Ok,well thank you...

1) i reduced the size. the max is either 520x200 or 550x200. my sig is 500x200

2) what you think of this:

i am looking for somebody who has this pic without his legs cut off or a diff pic of him pwning sombody,preferably him hitting someone from the left side....

3) i wasnt really going for the goth look(text) its jsut a new font i downloaded and tried out....i use the same here

4) i have to be honost, your criticism is a lil rough,but i am looking for someone who is an expert and can give me some meaningful advice,kinda like wat u did...do you have any of your own images i can see..?

I'll help you out.

1) You can NOT use your own image as an avatar. However, your avatars DO change once you reach a certain post count.

2) Your sig is only allowed to be 500 pixels in width by 200 pixels in height. Your current sig breaks those guidelines. :(

3) Nice work on the ST images. What version of photoshop are you using?

1) ok thanks for updating me on that...

2)i doubles checked, my sig is 500x200

3) thanks a lot man. i try.... i use photoshop 7.0(i want newer version cuz this is kinda old....)

4) what you think of this image, by any chance, do you think you might be able to find this pic of sean without his legs cut off or a diff pic where he is pwning a guy from the left side....

great picture.this should work out,thanks

and i am lost as to how this forum works. how come all my posts are showing up in this single thread?

Oh dear lord...

Maybe...and I'm going out on a limb here...Maybe its because you have asked the same questions, multiple times, in multiple threads...and even though you received the answers in previous threads, continued to ask the same question?

Just a hunch

haha,okie dokie. i wasnt sure how it worked and i was afraid i wouldnt get the answer so i put it in multiple threads...but this was all before i got an answer.i did it all around the same time last night....i got the answer, i was just confused as to how it all got jumbled up into one thread

and just as i thought,i was right. i only recieved one picture although i posted in multiple threads, so just goes to prove my point

haha,okie dokie. i wasnt sure how it worked and i was afraid i wouldnt get the answer so i put it in multiple threads...but this was all before i got an answer.i did it all around the same time last night....i got the answer, i was just confused as to how it all got jumbled up into one thread

and just as i thought,i was right. i only recieved one picture although i posted in multiple threads, so just goes to prove my point

But you didnt ask just one question..it was many..

This is how this here Message Board works...and many others..Keep questions in their proper forums...For example, a question about a picture should be in the Graphics Library *How do I change my avatar or where can I find picture of Sean T making hit from left to right with no legs cut off?*, while a question about a video should be in the Skins Flicks section *Where can I download the Tribute video shown at FedEx?*...and so on.

As for the video, if you had taken the time to look through the threads, you would have seen the thread I made that is clearly stated "Sean Taylor FedEx Tribute (Download)"

Also, I saw you asked about the avatars in more then 3 threads, and I'm pretty sure your question was answered each time, yet you continued to ask in every new post you made.

PLUS...The search option is your friend...use it, and you will be enlightened. I would also suggest reading the Forum Rules <----LINK.

I'm not trying to be a jerk here, I'm just trying to help you. Do as mentioned above, and you will find your experience here is much more worth while. You won't always get every question answered...but this doesn't mean keep asking until it does.

Archived