Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunell In Washington

SKINFAN23

I wanted to get your alls opinion. If the Redskins are out of the playoffs come our last game vs Dallas, would it be the right thing to do to let Mark Brunell play? He has done a lot of good as a Redskin and it would be most likely his last chance to play football in the NFL again. I say let him play one more time. He deserves it. He has been an escape goat for this team long enough.

RIP SEAN TAYLOR

I wanted to get your alls opinion. If the Redskins are out of the playoffs come our last game vs Dallas, would it be the right thing to do to let Mark Brunell play? He has done a lot of good as a Redskin and it would be most likely his last chance to play football in the NFL again. I say let him play one more time. He deserves it. He has been an escape goat for this team long enough.

RIP SEAN TAYLOR

Unless Collins is doing really really bad, don't put MB in the game.

He had his chance here and as much as I appreciate him leading us to the playoffs in '05, I don't think he deserves it. Not here.

I refuse to even consider the possibility of us being out of the playoffs until that time comes.

Haha I was thinkin the same thing...

Anyway....nahh...I dont see any reason to play Mark. I thank him for what he did for this team....but even if we do lose to minnesota(we better not), it would still be nice to beat dallas....and I dont think playing Mark would allow us to do that considering he hasnt played a game all year.

I understand that this was your first post, so I'm going to assume that you don't know how much people on here HATE Mark Brunell, on an almost personal level. I don't, but lots of people here do. So don't expect anyone to agree with you on this topic. I understand what you are saying, but it's not really the right thing to do at this point, playing him.

When we are up 42-10, he can come in and finish the game. He's earned that. Then again, when we had SBXXII in the bag and stopped running the offense, we didn't let Schroeder take any consolation snaps. Although I beleive Brunell is a lot more popular with the team than he ever was.

Archived