Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vikings Injuries ... Could help ...

SkinsNoles21

The way the Vikings played Mon. night may not be indicative of the way they play Sunday.I believe that after T.Jackson's performance the Viking's coaching staff will take the game out of his hands and control the game themselves.I believe they will rely even more on the running game and try to have him make the safest throws possible.They may also put more designed running plays in for Jackson.The Skins will have to make adjustments and play a very good game to get out of Minn. with a win.Can the Redskins pull this game out?I believe the Skins can win this game but they really need to stop A.P. and get a solid game from T.Collins.

I just hate that the Bears blew it last night. That would have really helped. Hopefully the Skins can stop their running game and we can put up some points.

MC

I hear ya but the Bears game really makes no difference to the Skins. If the Skins can win out and if the Saints lose one game, the Skins control their own destiny.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'll be one big ol' Eagles fan this weekend!!!

Your right!!

....and our secondary showed what they can do against the Giants.

I'm sorry but this quote made me laugh out loud. Dude. Our secondary didn't show anything against the Giants. They had open receivers all night long! The Giants receivers beat the Giants (dropping all of those balls)! The Redskins secondary didn't!

I'm sorry but this quote made me laugh out loud. Dude. Our secondary didn't show anything against the Giants. They had open receivers all night long! The Giants receivers beat the Giants (dropping all of those balls)! The Redskins secondary didn't!

You exaggerate... Manning threw 52 passes that night. There were perhaps four drops that were longer than 10 yards, Brandon Jacobs dropped about 5 underneath passes. The secondary played really well.

Last night had little to no effect on our chances. All it did was take away a remote chance of losing to the Vikes and still make it. But it was so bizarre, it wasnt worth following.

I actually now think the Vikes are ripe for an upset.

Thats how i feel about it. That would more than likely make this Sundays game do or die for both teams. Instead, its do or die for us, with them hopefully overconfident

Last night had little to no effect on our chances. All it did was take away a remote chance of losing to the Vikes and still make it. But it was so bizarre, it wasnt worth following.

Agreed. I didn't understand the virtual importance placed on the Viking/Bears game. Any situation coming from a Bears win would have been pretty oddball. It realistically didn't affect the 'Skins one way or another. We still have to go up there and beat them.

Look at Williams' quotes after the game. The Defense was daring the Giants to throw the ball, knowing full well they couldn't get out of their own way. I couldn't understand why they threw so much, except that they were playing from behind.

Archived