Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm Calling It: We Sign Anthony Trucks

method man

Don't know if this matter much but it seems Hollenbach has been called up from the practice squad. He may be the one that took Rocky's spot. So we wouldn't be able to sign Trucks. We'll probably just bring back Sinclair, who we released from the PS last week.

I kind of hope Lavar comes for a tryout next season. I bet he could make the team and possibly start. Remember, the old LB coach that hated him, Dale Lindsey, he got fired after the 05' season.

He doesn't like Gibbs, calling him the worst coach he ever played for. No thanks.

Don't know if this matter much but it seems Hollenbach has been called up from the practice squad. He may be the one that took Rocky's spot. So we wouldn't be able to sign Trucks. We'll probably just bring back Sinclair, who we released from the PS last week.

Hollenbach took the qb we picked up before him spot. I forget the guys name.

Hollenbach took the qb we picked up before him spot. I forget the guys name.

Yes, but he took his place on the PS last week. If you look now Hollenbach is on the active roster, and we have 7 players on PS. Meaning we will probably just add someone to the PS and Trucks can be added to our PS.

He doesn't like Gibbs, calling him the worst coach he ever played for. No thanks.

People say lots of things they don't mean. Regardless I would like to seem LA in football shape before discussing any sort of Smoot-esque homecoming.

As far as Anthony Trucks, I think we're set with Campbell/Blades/Godfrey. I'd actually like to see just Blades/Godfrey so Campbell can save himself for special teams, he is an absolute stud there. The suggestion of Lemar Marshall for next season isn't a bad one. He was great at WSLB when Lavar went down.

Archived