Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kind of a neat pic of my #21 jersey, I think.

21KO

Like so many here I'm sure, I've been wearing my ST jersey a lot more than usual. I wore it during the Bears game and then hung it on the bedpost (Grandma's old furniture lol - not my style, but can't bear the thought of getting rid of it).

So the other day I'm walking by the room and the early morning light was catching it, and I snapped a pic.

It makes me sad, and at the same time the way it's glowing makes me feel like Sean's all right.

Still hard to deal with this.

Jersey2.jpg

Nice. I've been wearing the ol' 36 but my room is a disaster compared to yours. Not putting up any pics!

LMAO that's the guest room - only gets used when I've been drinking and snore too much for the wife to handle. That's why it's clean. :D

Just thought the sunlight was neat on the jersey, that's all. :cheers:

LMAO that's the guest room - only gets used when I've been drinking and snore too much for the wife to handle. That's why it's clean. :D

Just thought the sunlight was neat on the jersey, that's all. :cheers:

it was a neat pic. 21KO, do you do a lot of sowing? i see ya got an old one there.

it was a neat pic. 21KO, do you do a lot of sowing? i see ya got an old one there.

LMAO!!! That was my Grandma's, who passed in '97. Last time I can remember her using it was probably early 80's. Still got her thread and needles and stuff in the drawers. Even got a 12 ga shotgun shell in there. Why, I got no clue. I guess my Dad or Grandad tossed it in the drawer. It's an old one. Probably dangerous lol.

I can sew a button on, which is more than my wife can do. Modern women. :doh:

I am bringing a friend with me to the Cowboys game. He's a die-hard Cowboys fan. As a tribute to Sean Taylor, he told me he's gonna wear his Deion Sanders Cowboys #21 jersey and ducktape Taylor's name over top of Sander's name. Classy move, I think.

Very classy! :applause:

Very classy! :applause:
I am bringing a friend with me to the Cowboys game. He's a die-hard Cowboys fan. As a tribute to Sean Taylor, he told me he's gonna wear his Deion Sanders Cowboys #21 jersey and ducktape Taylor's name over top of Sander's name. Classy move, I think.

It would be even more classy if you didn't bring him... :D but seriously...

Nice but tell him to always tape over Deion and any stars that on that jersey. :D

I have seen alot of people wearing Taylor jersey's lately, Redskins fan or not. Kinda cool.

I saw my first fellow Redskins fan at Georgia Tech the other day- wearing his Taylor jersey. I thought about wearing my Landry jersey that morning but dismissed it, guess I should have.

just tell him to buy a redskins jersey. THat would look alot better. But I like his idea.

just tell him to buy a redskins jersey. THat would look alot better. But I like his idea.

Lol! You're exactly right...a 'Skins jersey is a quality investment!

Really though, that is extremely thoughtful of your friend to do that...how long has he been a Cowpie fan????

Also, I like the jersey pic...it reminds me of a flag at half-staff.

Archived