Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"You could fit (fill in the blank) through Strahan's gap"

redskins0756

Wrap your head around this one:

You could fit Micheal Strahan in Micheal Strahan's gap. Which would then mean you could fit another Micheal Strahan in the gap of the Micheal Strahan in the gap of the original Micheal Strahan.

that is a lot of Micheal Strahan gaps. i was thinking you could get shaun Suisham to practice kicking through it.

the 70" plasma one got me, however i think you could also put a full blown entertainment center, shelves, probably some drywall to help frame it, speakers, an xbox 360, nintendo wii, and a ps3, probably a dvd case stocked full of games and what not, along with a refrigerator to keep your 7 cases of beer cold, and a cooler of jungle juice.

would be a cool hang out spot but unfortunately eli's penis also fits so nobody ever wants to go hang out.

the 70" plasma one got me' date=' however i think you could also put a full blown entertainment center, shelves, probably some drywall to help frame it, speakers, an xbox 360, nintendo wii, and a ps3, probably a dvd case stocked full of games and what not, along with a refrigerator to keep your 7 cases of beer cold, and a cooler of jungle juice.

would be a cool hang out spot but unfortunately eli's penis also fits so nobody ever wants to go hang out.[/quote']

LMAO

Wrap your head around this one:

You could fit Micheal Strahan in Micheal Strahan's gap. Which would then mean you could fit another Micheal Strahan in the gap of the Micheal Strahan in the gap of the original Micheal Strahan.

" don't Bogart that joint, my friend...pass it over again...":)

Archived