Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coach Gibbs up for "coach of the week"(merged)

allskins

Uhh. Sorry, I'm not voting Gibbs for coach of the week. Maybe when he stops ruining entire seasons because of poor decisions (e.g. ultra conservative playcalling, back-to-back timeouts, or the Mark Brunell love affairs), I'll think about it.

The sig is back!!!!

Uhh. Sorry, I'm not voting Gibbs for coach of the week. Maybe when he stops ruining entire seasons because of poor decisions (e.g. ultra conservative playcalling, back-to-back timeouts, or the Mark Brunell love affairs), I'll think about it.

It's not "coach of the year" it's "coach of the week" and I for one think he did a hellova job this week.

dude giants were post to be one of the worst teams in nfl, after losing tiki their best player they are still around and will make the playoffs.

1 division title, 3rd playoff appearances

gibbs hasnt done crap since hes returned, he has more 2nd half collapses then paris hilton has sex tapes.

gibbs=bad coach

sure we won the bears game but its still the same gibbs who cost us the bills game and the other 19 halftime choke jobs. Love him now awile we are winning because gibbs is gonna strike again.

:rolleyes: what does any of that have to do with last weeks game?

it's for "coach of the week"

Some will vote across the board Redskins in the Pro Bowl whether or not they actually believe they are better than others on the ballot or not. Yet Joe, can't even get a vote for Coach of the Week after one of the most grueling times the team has had to face. Interesting.

manning deserves to be under the bus

thats what coaches do criticize you and fire you up.

gibbs is to feminine to coach modern day football, i bet portis can inspire the team better then gibbs.

gibbs is a nice guy great guy but hes not a football guy.

That may be the most uneducated statement of all-time.

How has he gotten so many coaching jobs over his career then? Why would people continually hire him if he "isn't a football guy"? How has he won 3 Super Bowls with 3 different QB's? I guess he was just holding back the HOF caliber players that Rypien and Williams were, huh?

Some will vote across the board Redskins in the Pro Bowl whether or not they actually believe they are better than others on the ballot or not. Yet Joe, can't even get a vote for Coach of the Week after one of the most grueling times the team has had to face. Interesting.

I'll be the first to STAND UP and tell everyone that I VOTED across the Board, Redskin and I VOTED for Coach Gibbs.

A mature Redskin fan sees through the losses - I bet it isn't "fun" for the players OR coaches - BUT we are Redskin Fans - not fans of other players that "wish" the other player played on our team:doh: Our Coaches and Team are very talented and they should be awarded for that;)

My:2cents:

This isnt for coach of the year. Its for coach of the week. Joe did a great job handling everything that has gone on in the past couple weeks. Im voting for him

;) Agreed - Coach Gibbs "handled" a very, very emotionally charged situation with maturity and professionalism (he probably wanted to give into his own emotions - but hearing him speak at Seans celebration of life, let me know where Coach stood)

Vote Coach Gibbs for Coach of the Week - and as far as I am concerned, no other Coach had to handle this type of situation during this season - he should be Coach of the Year.:2cents:

dude giants were post to be one of the worst teams in nfl, after losing tiki their best player they are still around and will make the playoffs.

1 division title, 3rd playoff appearances

gibbs hasnt done crap since hes returned, he has more 2nd half collapses then paris hilton has sex tapes.

gibbs=bad coach

sure we won the bears game but its still the same gibbs who cost us the bills game and the other 19 halftime choke jobs. Love him now awile we are winning because gibbs is gonna strike again.

I disagree with you 909997, Coach of the Week is also symbolic on how well your team performed that week - and we KNOW the team performed - and Coach Gibbs, does NOT = bad coach. My:2cents:

I am sorry you feel this way - since you do feel this way about Coach, why do you "stay around"?

Archived